Problems Paying My Dtac Phone Bill

mattk1

Hi guys,

Since I've been out of the country for nearly six weeks I have two outstanding Dtac bills to pay (I think this is the cause of my 3G running very slowly).

I normally pay this bill in 7 11 but the problem

is I have no bill! It's either not been delivered or blown away before I could pick it up.

So I have tried paying it over the phone using the number stored on the sim but it has not worked with either my SCB card or Bangkok bank card. It is all in Thai so I had my missus help me but still no joy!

The nearest Dtac shop is a long way from where I am right now and I'm running out of ideas.

Does anyone on here pay their bill by phone and not have any issues with it?

Thanks for any advice and help..

Assuming you have a local bank, it may offer on-line bill payment options.

You can also pay from some ATMs.

Also you register with DTAC for the einvoice service: http://www.dtac.co.th/en/postpaid/services/einvoice.html

http://faq.dtac.co.th/selfdtacth/template.do?id=367&locale=en_GB

You can pay through 15 different channels;
1. Through dtac e-Service (www.dtac.co.th/e-service/index.html) by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card issued by Siam Commercial Bank and financial institutes in Thailand.
Via IVR *1888 press 3 or 1678 dtac call center by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card issued by Siam Commercial Bank and financial institutes in Thailand
Through Tesco Lotus nationwide by cash without bill. A fee is 5 Baht per transaction.
At post office nationwide (PAY AT POST) by cash with invoice for part1 and 2 to pay the service fee.
Via 7-Eleven counter service pay by cash without invoice. The service fee is 10 Baht per transaction.
Through shopping centers or supermarkets or other service points with Counter Service symbol by cash with invoice for part 1 and 2 to pay. The service fee is 10 Baht per transaction.
Through Jay Mart shop and Family Mart which have Jay Mart Point symbol by cash without invoice. The service fee is 10 Baht per transaction.
8. Through ATM of Bangkok Bank, Krungthai Bank, Bank of Ayudhya, Kasikorn Bank, Thai Military Bank, Siam City Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, CIMB Thai
Bank, UOB, and Thanachart Bank
9. Through credit card both VISA and MASTERCARD issued by Siam Commercial Bank and financial institutes in Thailand.
Through bank account of all these bank nationwide, Bangkok Bank, Krungthai Bank, Bank of Ayudhya, Kasikorn Bank, Thai Military Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, CIMB Thai Bank, UOB, and Thanachart Bank
Through Bank Web Site of Bangkok Bank, Kasikorn Bank, Bank of Ayudhya, UOB, Siam City Bank and Siam Commercial Bank
Through bank IVR of these banks; Bangkok Bank, Kasikorn Bank, Bank of Ayudhya, UOB, , Thai Military Bank, CIMB Thai Bank and , Krungthai Bank.
Via SMS service of K-mBanking of Kasikorn Bank and TMB M-Banking of Thai Military Bank
Through Bank Counter of these banks; Bangkok Bank, Krungthai Bank, Bank of Ayudhya, Siam City Bank, Kasikorn Bank, Thai Military Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, CIMB Thai Bank, UOB, and Thanachart Bank, Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives and Government Housing Bank by cash with invoice for for part 1 and 2 to pay.
Through postal crossed check (A/C Payee Only). Pay on the date specified in the invoice to Total Access Communication PLC or DTAC and specify the mobile number behind the check attached with part-2 invoice. Send to the company before the due date to the following address; 319 Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Fl., Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 (Cash Management, Floor 28, Zone C: Service payment) or PO 1199, Hualumphong, Bangkok 10331.