Tenor Saxophone

banglay

Hello All ...

Has any one seen a second hand Tenor Saxophone for sale on there travels around Pattaya ..I do not want a Alto sax I already have one of those

Thanks in advance thumbsup.gif

I think you might be better off biting the bullet and take a day trip to Bangkok. Raro took me to some great second hand shops with lots of instruments. Nothing like that's available here in Pattaya. Raro took me to Fortune Town.

Quite a few music shops in Central World also.

I know that Bother Denis of the Father Ray Foundation on Sukhunvit Road has two such saxaphones that were donated and both seem to be good quality. Whatever he sells them for will go to the foundation that supports over 850 children here in Pattaya. Contact him.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies:- I'll try the Father Ray Foundation route first and I Might have bite the bullet a go BKK as a second option

Cheers I appreciate you taking the time to reply it is so nice to get sensible responses clap2.gif

Thanks for the replies:- I'll try the Father Ray Foundation route first and I Might have bite the bullet a go BKK as a second option

Cheers I appreciate you taking the time to reply it is so nice to get sensible responses clap2.gif

our members are always helpful and guide you in the right direction B)

What kind of music are you playing? Fancy a jam at Leo's sometimes?

our members are always helpful and guide you in the right direction cool.png

What kind of music are you playing? Fancy a jam at Leo's sometimes?

Thanks for your kind invitation to "Jam" but I am a total novice and have only been l playing the sax (badly may I add) and read music for about 6 months .but ask me again in about 12 months and I'll give it a go .thumbsup.gif

Don't practice, play.

cool.png

I learn more and get a better "practice" jamming with somebody else as opposed to playing alone. Frustrating at times....embarrassing at times also (laugh.png ), but fun. You have to be with the right people also!