Full Interview With U K I P Party Candidate Dave Watson Who ' Ran Off To Thailand'

webfact

Dave Watson has had a bad run in the UK press who painted him as "the man who ran off to Thailand"

David_Watson.jpg

PATTAYA: -- So we expected a meek, mild, stuttering, self excusing guest, but boy were we surprised. Instead he shared the age old story of a Farang falling in love, and in the process introduced us to some of the characters in UKIP, discusses the effect on his children and his plans for the future.

ukip.jpeg

As interviewed exclusively on Fabulous 103 Fm, Dave came into the studios and was forthright about his experiences from meeting a Thai lady nearly 10 years ago, through the problems he says he has had with her ex husband, threats with fire arms and arrests, to the reasons he left his family of 3 children in the Uk with his Thai wife, (just a few days before he was due to run as a UKIP Candidate) to escape to Pattaya City.

Full interview: http://www.pattaya103.com/full-interview-with-dave-watson-the-ukip-party-candidate-now-in-pattaya/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2013-05-14

How can a person represent such a racist party when he has a Thai wife?

Having a Thai wife does not necessarily mean a person is not a racist. Having a sister does not mean one cannot be a misogynist. Someone in another thread thought having a gay brother means he cannot possibly be a homophobe.

I know of a Pattaya guy who basically looked at his "wife" as the maid cum cook with a bit of sex thrown in.

Interesting that anti immigration person emigrates.

I think you will find that the majority of immigrants to the UK turn up penniless with up to 10 kids in tow plus extended families, then want housing, feeding, health care, education all at the cost to the taxpayer. In order to have a visa in Thailand you need 40k pm salray, 400k in bank account etc etc etc and will not be a burden to the Thai economy. So your comment holds no substance whatsoever

same in Australia around 300 per week arriving by boat expecting the fanfare and thier hands out for everything without contributing a thing. Free housing medical, education and everything an aussie can only dream of and will never get.

Having a Thai wife does not necessarily mean a person is not a racist. Having a sister does not mean one cannot be a misogynist. Someone in another thread thought having a gay brother means he cannot possibly be a homophobe.

I know of a Pattaya guy who basically looked at his "wife" as the maid cum cook with a bit of sex thrown in.

But that guy was branded a homophobe because he did not find men sexual arousing. Also because he openly supported the gay and lesbian movement for equal rights as hetrosexuals but would not lay down in a bed with a gay man he was a homophobe. Yes I remember that poster.

UKIP aren't racist. That would imply they discriminate and/or persecute people based on their race. They don't.

They are anti EU and advocate strict immigration controls and rules.

+1

Isn't it funny how, if you say anything about immigration, your classed as a racist.

The world has basically got to the point if you speak you will offend someone and there will be an uproar from some group. It is getting to the point if you are planning say for instance a wedding, you will need to conduct a thorough background check on all potential guests so you can compile individual dossier cards and hand out each guest the dossier on everyone. Then if they strike up a conversation they can find thier card and study thier profile before they speak to them so as not to say anything wrong

UKIP aren't racist. That would imply they discriminate and/or persecute people based on their race. They don't.

+1

Isn't it funny how, if you say anything about immigration, your classed as a racist.

Try saying something against Thailand. lol

jb1

Quite a good interview, sounds like a man who has had to deal with a lot of stress with his Thai wife and family, he's just trying to keep his head down.

Unfortunitly he chose Pattaya to do this, if it were me and I had the media on my back i would choose a different resort, but it's his life so sod what anyone else thinks. Sounds like your average expat story to me, it will be forgotten soon enough.

I think you will find that the majority of immigrants to the UK turn up penniless with up to 10 kids in tow plus extended families, then want housing, feeding, health care, education all at the cost to the taxpayer. In order to have a visa in Thailand you need 40k pm salray, 400k in bank account etc etc etc and will not be a burden to the Thai economy. So your comment holds no substance whatsoever
Up to 10 kids eh? Same as up to 100 kids.

I think you will find that most immigrants arrive as single people and already have a job. Just like you I don't have the facts though :-)

I think you will find that most immigrants arrive as single people and already have a job. Just like you I don't have the facts though :-)

yes in the past some did arrive as single people, it was after they got established as that single person they then sent for the family and used their 'human rights' as the tool to get them in.....

this was in the past though, the roma gypsies arriving from Romania and Bulgaria will bring their off spring though....they already have...

the facts....well they are there to be found on google and other media outlets but it's not Thai related so what's the point?

same in Australia around 300 per week arriving by boat expecting the fanfare and thier hands out for everything without contributing a thing. Free housing medical, education and everything an aussie can only dream of and will never get.

Australian middle class welfare will cost A$20 billion in 2012/2013. Seems to me Australian families are doing well from government welfare policy. When I was living in SE QLD, during the floods in 2011, the local Centrelink office had to have an additional 10 staff to process all the A$1000 claims for assistance, even though in my area their were only 100 houses affected. God bless the wonderful Aussie battler and their love of country.

Australia needs to take a long hard look at the 7 million Australians currently receiving some form of financial benefits from Centrelink. I believe the total money given away by Labor in additional middle class payment benefits since gaining power is around A$20 billion.

In comparison asylum seekers are currently costing the Australian taxpayer approx A$3 billion a year. Of course the costs are due to the stupidity of Labor. The no advantage rule has been implemented, so we will see if this slows down the numbers.

Edited by simple1

Thanks for clearing that up then..

UKIP have quite a few members who are also fascists, BNP and EDL members who write racist rants on their Facebook pages for all to see. So it is strange that someone who feels at home in such a party would want to take advantage of what other countries offer but not the other way round.

Immigration is hard to discuss only because it attracts racists like a toff to a stag hunt. If they stayed out of it maybe there could be a rational debate

UKIP have quite a few members who are also fascists, BNP and EDL members who write racist rants on their Facebook pages for all to see. So it is strange that someone who feels at home in such a party would want to take advantage of what other countries offer but not the other way round. Immigration is hard to discuss only because it attracts racists like a toff to a stag hunt. If they stayed out of it maybe there could be a rational debate

I think you will find that there are racisist, fascist TV in the Tory party as well. UKIP are a serious pain in the ass to the established parties, so the move to discredit them as clowns, bigots, racists etc is already in play. Just because a party is tough on immigration, does not make it racist. Your final statement is a cop out on a subject that should be discussed in any mature democracy. The main parties are just copping out.

+1

The odds are pretty short.

They're anti-immigrant, meaning they don't want foreigners to come to UK on their own to claim "housing, feeding, health care, education all at the cost to the taxpayer" as another poster put it. The exception from the dogma are former prostitutes from Thailand who want housing, feeding, health care and education at the cost to the tax payer all the same, but when imported privately, it's a whole different matter.