Where I Can Buy Good Cigarettes In Cm?

Konstantin

Hi guys!

Tell me please, may be somebody know, where i can buy good quality cigarettes in CM?

"Mild seven" from Philipines and cigarettes "made in thailand" not offer, please

May be have shop in CM? Or may be have in CM private seller?

Duty free on the border not offer please too, im looking in CM

Thanks

No such luck. 7-11 it is I'm afraid.

7-11 sell brand's (LM, Marlboro, etc) but quality this cigarettes in Thai - very bad

im looking shop where i can buy cigarettes good quality

sometime im buy in duty free on the border, but border so far and so im look shop with same quality in CM

for example in Pattaya have shop where can buy original russian cigarettes

They don't sell Russian cigarettes in CM, because they are afraid of Russian invasion!

See what happened in Patts after they started selling Russian cigarettes !w00t.gif

But at least vodka is avaiable.burp.gif

They don't sell Russian cigarettes in CM, because they are afraid of Russian invasion!

See what happened in Patts after they started selling Russian cigarettes !:w00t:

But at least vodka is avaiable.:burp:

Funny. Yes.

I mean in PTT a lot russian and can buy russians cigarettes. May be in CM have same shop with cigarettes from Europe.

Thanks guys.

Maybe spmebody know more?

I know you are looking for local but here is an option to consider. When you cross the border coming back from Vientiane, Laos they have duty free shops that sell Philippines cigs. I'm not a big smoker but these (Marboro Gold) are much better to me than what you get here. One option if you don't have reason to go there is to find a friend that can bring some back.

There was another thread on TV recently about a guy who was tracked down and fined by customs officials because he had crossed with multiple cartons using his family to carry. I only mention that so your friend doesn't try to bring too many and have the same problem.

I know you are looking for local but here is an option to consider. When you cross the border coming back from Vientiane, Laos they have duty free shops that sell Philippines cigs. I'm not a big smoker but these (Marboro Gold) are much better to me than what you get here. One option if you don't have reason to go there is to find a friend that can bring some back.

There was another thread on TV recently about a guy who was tracked down and fined by customs officials because he had crossed with multiple cartons using his family to carry. I only mention that so your friend doesn't try to bring too many and have the same problem.

Customs will do the same from Lao.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/638855-fined-15000-baht-for-smuggling/

this thread is disappointing and misleading. i was about to share the source with different varies of leaf cuts and roaches available here and even domestic leaf cuts.

want to looking for a proper cigarette, get over the chang klan as mentioned earlier for proper cigarettes with made with proper tobacco leaf cuts and not sobranie or other russian cigarettes with is still filled with tobacco sheet cuts

Where i can buy russian cigarettes in cm? should be your title, not Where i can buy proper cigarettes in cm?

Similarly, you dont ask where to buy a good beer in cm when you are looking for becks instead of changs and leos. you ask where to buy becks in cm

this thread is disappointing and misleading. i was about to share the source with different varies of leaf cuts and roaches available here and even domestic leaf cuts.

want to looking for a proper cigarette, get over the chang klan as mentioned earlier for proper cigarettes with made with proper tobacco leaf cuts and not sobranie or other russian cigarettes with is still filled with tobacco sheet cuts

Where i can buy russian cigarettes in cm? should be your title, not Where i can buy proper cigarettes in cm?

Similarly, you dont ask where to buy a good beer in cm when you are looking for becks instead of changs and leos. you ask where to buy becks in cm

The Op's thread was NOT misleading or disappointing. You are just trying to be argumentative and make a big thing out of nothing.

• Like 2

The Op's thread was NOT misleading or disappointing. You are just trying to be argumentative and make a big thing out of nothing.

not misleading or disappointing and argumentative? perhaps to those who think stuffed tobacco sheets are actually good quality cigarettes and dont even know the differences between leaves and sheets. go and figure out the cigarettes he is talking about in pattaya. probably the same group of people who think the freaking mount clair is actually a good quality wine .sick.gif

When I first came here, I also did not like the cigs here. But I learned to adapt to them.

No use in banging your head against the wall. I learned to adapt rather than worry about the quailty of Thai stuff vs. western goods.

Unless you would "rather fight than switch"....wink.png

not misleading or disappointing and argumentative? perhaps to those who think stuffed tobacco sheets are actually good quality cigarettes and dont even know the differences between leaves and sheets. go and figure out the cigarettes he is talking about in pattaya. probably the same group of people who think the freaking mount clair is actually a good quality wine .sick.gif

Ok, ok, I would like to take this opportunity to confess that I do know know the differences between leaves and sheets. Nobody told me there was going to be a test.

Smoked for 40 years and in many countries. The LM or Marlboro here are as good a cigarette as most places in the world, with the exception of Russian cigarettes and maybe Turkish and a few middle eastern countries. They are a breed of their own that will bring any hardened smoker to his knees before the packet is finished - it's enough to make you want to give up. w00t.gif

EDIT: I forgot to mention some Chinese cigarettes - and I thought creosote was for painting fence posts!

Edited by Gsxrnz

i dont want buy russian cigarettes, and dont want to buy tobacco leaves or cigares

i just want know where can buy quality cigarettes with filter

and i dont know what i can buy in CM, if this can buy here

have quality marlboro? good

have quality LM? good too

have other? why not?

but not this shit what can buy in 7-11 and other shop's

because im think if im ask only about LM - somebody "very smart" forgot about other label

and so very easy - "quality cigarettes with filter in CM"

i think all smokers from Europe who live in CM and not calculate last cent's understand me, if somebode not understand - sorry

BuddhistVirus - thanks, but im not smoke cigare's and pipe's

hignonthai - you lose this battle, but im think i can win =)

Try giving up the weed entirely and see how bad ANY tobacco tastes after a year. Hopefully you will live longer too !

Not trying to start an argument but I wondered how long it would be before somebody had this to say.

I see all kinds of extremely obese people waddling around town but if one of them asks me where they can get a good hamburger I don't respond "Try giving up eating like a pig entirely and after a year maybe you'll be able to see your toes."

Everybody has their vice but I guess it is our choice about making it our business.

I Stop smoking many many years ago .

But define Good Cigarettes .

Most of the Cigarettes on the market in my view is really kinda junkie roll of grass or leaf.

you be better off smoking shisha

- If you want try to look for some Davidoff

• 2 weeks later...

No such luck. 7-11 it is I'm afraid.

7-11 sell brand's (LM, Marlboro, etc) but quality this cigarettes in Thai - very bad

im looking shop where i can buy cigarettes good quality

sometime im buy in duty free on the border, but border so far and so im look shop with same quality in CM

for example in Pattaya have shop where can buy original russian cigarettes

Hi Konstantin, on the corner of Canal Road and Huay Keaw road, there's a liquor store (by the police hat, open all day and until 23:00) there that has a tobacco booth inside, they have all kinds of specialty smokes.... I hope this helps! w00t.gif Smoke them up big guy!

Try giving up the weed entirely and see how bad ANY tobacco tastes after a year. Hopefully you will live longer too !

Not trying to start an argument but I wondered how long it would be before somebody had this to say.

I see all kinds of extremely obese people waddling around town but if one of them asks me where they can get a good hamburger I don't respond "Try giving up eating like a pig entirely and after a year maybe you'll be able to see your toes."

Everybody has their vice but I guess it is our choice about making it our business.

OP has done well . 23 posts and nobody told him to go home yet.

• Like 2

You just have to give them a little time, and they will realize that living here is not the same as when your on holiday. You have to assimilate. Some people can't, even when it comes to tobacco, pizza or whatever.

Why would any one do that. There are no good cigarets there either.

• Like 1

Why would any one do that. There are no good cigarets there either.

You guys are funny. I don't drink - never liked it. So the next time someone asks about the quality of something alcoholic, I'm either going to tell him it all sucks, or that he should go home, depending on my mood. coffee1.gif