Mercedes C180

MZurf

I have seen a few new Mercedes C 180 in Thailand and went to the local Mercedes dealership to check the price but they said they did not sell that model due to the fact that the fuel sold in Thailand is of a poor quality and this creates problems in the engine of this car.

Any idea why this only affects this model?

Ridiculous MB, where did you go t get this reply ?

C180 if officially sold by MB in Thailand for 2.99 millions.

I guess that's for the base model, "without everything", as the German press called it.

Almost 2.5 times the price in Germany...

Edited by manarak

I guess that's for the base model, "without everything", as the German press called it.

Almost 2.5 times the price in Germany...

Basic taxicab in Belgium

I assume the OP is talking about the C180 coupe. The small C class sedan is now a C200 (with 1.8L engine)?

Anyway the MB Thailand web site has the C180 coupe brochure but the C Class Coupe spec page only lists the C250?

http://www.mercedes-benz.co.th/content/thailand/mpc/mpc_thailand_website/enng/home_mpc/passengercars/home/new_cars/models/c-class/_c204/facts_/technicaldata/models.html

Only five months smile.png I waited for 8 months for my PJS...

What?!?!

The PJS has never had a booking queue that long - looks like you bought from a dealer with account/credit issues. Or maybe yours is the only pink one in TH? :P

Edited by IMHO

Only five months smile.png I waited for 8 months for my PJS...

What?!?!

The PJS has never had a booking queue that long - looks like you bought from a dealer with account/credit issues. Or maybe yours is the only pink one in TH? tongue.png

Or maybe they had to save upsmile.png

Had one for the last few years, flat as a Pancake undersized engine, but it came with the Job,had no choise.Not impressed at all.

I just had a flashback when I saw Mercedes 180. I bought a 1957 180 D in 1970 for 500 bucks. 42 hp. You clocked 0-60 in minutes not seconds.

That being said, she was challenge to drive, but still miss the old girl.

I just had a flashback when I saw Mercedes 180. I bought a 1957 180 D in 1970 for 500 bucks. 42 hp. You clocked 0-60 in minutes not seconds.

That being said, she was challenge to drive, but still miss the old girl.

Sorry mine were 200 Blue . Still crap value though.thumbsup.gif

• 2 months later...

A real Mercedes is made in Germany, not like those substandard rubbish from China or Thailand.

In a bit of an ultracrepidarian mood? or do you actually believe that MB would sell CBU's right alongside CKD's if there was a difference in product quality?

A real Mercedes is made in Germany, not like those substandard rubbish from China or Thailand.

In a bit of an ultracrepidarian mood? or do you actually believe that MB would sell CBU's right alongside CKD's if there was a difference in product quality?

I agree, but I thought an Ultracrepidarian was a new model from Benz when I first read your post. tongue.png

I agree, but I thought an Ultracrepidarian was a new model from Benz when I first read your post. tongue.png

It was my new 'word of the day' last Tuesday, have been waiting for an opportunity to use it :P

It was my new 'word of the day' last Tuesday, have been waiting for an opportunity to use it tongue.png

The "opportunities" on this forum are endless, as it applies to more than 90% of the posts giving advice or expressing an opinion.