Bird Houses

Er indoors is a native. She told me on my 1st visit to her family there, that the 1st couple of houses made a bomb. Then in typical Thai style, people thought this is good and bang, about 20 such places around the town. There is more accommodation than occupants.

Er indoors is a native. She told me on my 1st visit to her family there, that the 1st couple of houses made a bomb. Then in typical Thai style, people thought this is good and bang, about 20 such places around the town. There is more accommodation than occupants.

I can believe that, it happens with just about everything. My partner had a massage shop in Cheong Mon one of only 3 . A couple of seasons later there are 9 now, so she sold hers, not enough visitors to go round and she would not allow her girls to do "happy ending"

Hi,

I have seen a few around..

When driving from Surat in the direction of Donsak, about 10km after Kanchanadit chuck a left. Head to the coast where there are 4 massive prawn farms. There are a few along that road.

Have seen more but can't think where now !!

It's a nice drive out that way anyway.. Plus the best seafood place I have found, at the end of the road past the prawn farms, take a right opposite the temple (small village, and a sharp left hand bend) then follow that little road around to the beach, restaurant is right in front of you. Literally 200yrds from temple..

Stay safe