Receiving Television

Toni

hi!

can somebody explain me in short what the possibilities are to receive TV in the suburbs of BKK?

Allthough I am not interested in Thai posts I canot get around these because of GF but I think the only way to receive foreign (English) transmitters is to install a dish? Hearing something about a dish she mentioned that you cannot receive Thai sub-titled programms. But I am not very in for any cable-connection, paying a lot of money (?) and loosing my freedom to look at what I want.

Thanks in advance

Hearing something about a dish she mentioned that you cannot receive Thai sub-titled programms

I think UBC is your best option for both English and Thai. They have a button that you can change the language also i know that some channels have Thai subtitles. I mean if you live in Bangkok or Thailand, i'd have thought you would know that.

Hearing something about a dish she mentioned that you cannot receive Thai sub-titled programms

I think UBC is your best option for both English and Thai. They have a button that you can change the language also i know that some channels have Thai subtitles. I mean if you live in Bangkok or Thailand, i'd have thought you would know that.

as I'm a big dummie: no!

Still there is the question: cable or dish