Red Shirts

kangeroo

What do you want to know about the red shirts?  They are all idiots.  Same as the yellow shirts.  Same as the green shirts, same as the brown shirts.  Idiots.

That's a bit rough calling his wife that.
  • Like 1

Just wondering where the rally is in bkk ? I would have ask but she only speaks Thai .

So you are saying that you are married to someone you can't communicate with ?

Do I smell a troll ?

Just wondering where the rally is in bkk ? I would have ask but she only speaks Thai .

So a marriage based on sex then? whistling.gif
Sounds good to me..laugh.png

So 23Hrs 59.5 mins left - 8 hrs for sleep. Then what?

Just got back from a meeting arranged by the Dems at a local school and the reds were there doing their best to prevent people getting in and causing as much disruption as possible.

They had blocked off the main gate so people, including me had to use a back gate through a temple.

Meant about a 100m walk to get to where the meeting was, no trouble for me but must have put off some elderly who would otherwise attended.

Estimated there were between 50 and 100 reds and they were kept in one place by far more cops, some in riot gear.

Took some photos which I will attach.

A wonderful example of red democracy and free speech in action

post-12069-0-86124800-1368882981_thumb.j

post-12069-0-92017600-1368883088_thumb.j

post-12069-0-98398900-1368883175_thumb.j

post-12069-0-16900300-1368883258_thumb.j

post-12069-0-40413500-1368883342_thumb.j

post-12069-0-21475600-1368883421_thumb.j

Their noise couldn't be heard inside where the meeting was held so they were only preaching to their few converted, or should that be indoctrinated.

If I had been organizing the event I would have had a big speaker by the gate so it drowned out the reds noise and made them listen to the Dems speeches.

But that would have curtailed their freedom of speech wouldn't it and we cant have that.

• Like 2

Lucky for you, so she can't read your posts here on TV, asking for girlfriendly guesthouses in Bangkok ! w00t.gif

Hope she is having a blast! giggle.gif

RT@RichardBarrow: Red Shirt rally at Ratchaprasong #Bangkok on Sunday. Not expected to be violent or affect shoppers.

RT@RichardBarrow: Red Shirt rally at Ratchaprasong #Bangkok on Sunday. Not expected to be violent or affect shoppers.

Ahh, freedom of speech at its best. Unless there's too many and you don't go home then it's shoot to kill.

Sent from my LG-E612 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app