A True Fish Story Today 6:30Am

mascarakatze

I was leaving my house in Sansai on my scooter. Riding down a windy lane with a small river on my left and rice fields on my right. Not far from my house a passed a black shiny object on the rode. I continued on for a few seconds and retuned too see the most beautiful fish that I have ever seen. 8" long, black with white dots on its back forming a mosaic pattern that was breathtaking. I stood over it to take a photo and it moved. It was about 12-15 feet from the river. It had an odd tail with kind of a wand or feeler in addition to its regular fishy tail. Well i nudged it with my shoe towards the river and was successful nudging closer and closer to the water. Finally one last shove and it went in. I waited a few seconds to see if it floated to the top and in fact it swam away. How did it get in the middle of the road? What was it?

• Like 2

It must have fallen out of the basket belonging to the person who bought fresh fish at the market tongue.png

On a more serious note: Google walking catfish or snakehead fish, maybe you will recognize something.

Edited by Carib

Unlike trout and salmon, several Asian species can live a long time out of the water. Some have been known to crawl across dry land, but that is not normal. My guess is like others that if fell out of someone's basket being brought home from market.

Just a thought....

Have you tried making three wishes?

Should have followed the instructions just on the off chance....... but first you had to look it in the eyes and give it a big wet kiss...... then poof the beautiful princess would pop up and give you your wish.......

Just a word of caution after blowing the first 2 wishes then giving a good look at the princess in her I dream of genie outfit,,,,,,,make sure its not a ladyboy before blowing the 3rd wish....whistling.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...