My Gf Is Actually Pregnant - Very Bad

To close out this thread.

My gf returned to normality (or her senses depending on your point of view) and a termination has been performed. The procedure went fine and she is recovering well.

I am tempted to blame the hormones for a lot of the things that have been said and that have happened.

And now that I have discovered what has been eating away at her for so long, it can be rectified relatively trivially. You have no idea what one piece of false information can do to the mind of an insecure women, until it happens. Damn, I can hardly believe the triviality of it all. Anyway, it is also trivially fixable (provable facts on the ground are a pretty strong starting point) and life goes on. Hopefully nothing else will crop up any time soon.

For the mercanery of you, I have begun steps to protect my assets a little better, and also to provide her with a better sense of economic security for herself and son.

Diamonds might help too - lol

Thanks for the comments folks, and to Sheryl for the offline info.

• Like 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To close out this thread.

My gf returned to normality (or her senses depending on your point of view) and a termination has been performed. The procedure went fine and she is recovering well.

I am tempted to blame the hormones for a lot of the things that have been said and that have happened.

And now that I have discovered what has been eating away at her for so long, it can be rectified relatively trivially. You have no idea what one piece of false information can do to the mind of an insecure women, until it happens. dam_n, I can hardly believe the triviality of it all. Anyway, it is also trivially fixable (provable facts on the ground are a pretty strong starting point) and life goes on. Hopefully nothing else will crop up any time soon.

For the mercanery of you, I have begun steps to protect my assets a little better, and also to provide her with a better sense of economic security for herself and son.

Diamonds might help too - lol

Thanks for the comments folks, and to Sheryl for the offline info.

Mate sorry for the smart ass post just now, congrats and really hope it just keeps getting better as it go`s.....

Bob

Do what you would do back in your home country. Just because it's Thailand people seem to loose it and think they're going to die from some hitman she always seems to know. If you got her pregnant then you dug your own hole.

The next time you are sure she is in your flat go grab a BIB give him 1,000 baht to follow you to your flat and remove your unwanted guest. No talk just pack her up and out. Now you have control an proved to her that you do have the power to protect yourself. Cut all finances until she is 100% calm and rational. Grow some big balls and man up.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta side with Donnie here. She has flown her true colors, time to learn

from that. To blame it on hormones simply means you are in denial.

You dodged a bullet by having her accept an abortion. Count your blessings,

walk away, and find a new girlfriend. Seriously......

She is pregnant and you are not her legal husband therefor you have no legal obligations.

You should send her to stay with her family until the baby is born. You should meanwhile pay for the hospital expenses but only after seeing the invoices from the hospital.

After the birth of the baby, demand a paternity test a testing facility of your choice

If the baby is yours ... do what you gotta do

If the baby is not yours ... see ya

Remember ... as of now she is entitled to nothing

Good luck mate. I don't know the answers. Whatever you do don't allow that child to be born in Europe, become a citizen and you be bound to European support laws.

I don't know how you force her out of the condo and back to her family which is what I'd want to do. Even if the child was mine I would want to make the rules about support, etc., which would probably be more than Thai law demands, but far less than she expects.

Good point. She has a valid multi-entry Schengen visa at my invitation, and a return ticket to Europe in June. Methinks I had better have a word to the Embassy who issued the visa.

She is clearly an overstay risk, and might get the idea that having a baby born in Europe is smart.

I agree...Go to your Embassy and cancel your sponsorship for her visa or ask for her visa cancellation...If the child is really yours and its born in your country you will get a new problem over the ones you already have...

• Like 1