Need To Buy Ammo

nelsonoh

Haha. No such worries. I'm more looking for business opps here.

Business opportunities involving guns and ammo?What sort of business would that be?

Maybe he read the news report about a recent trial involving guns in Patong cheesy.gif

You think you will be legally allowed to pursue a business opportunity involving firearms in Thailand - stop bogarting that reefer, man - puff puff pass, puff puff pass...

• Like 1

Newbies always put a smile on my face with their innocent and seemingly naive ways.

Buy a Nerf gun son...less likely to take your eye out.

Assuming that you want a source in Bangkok, I understand that there are around 50 gun shops in a soi near to Old Siam Plaza. However, a taxi driver told us that the soi was elsewhere and I haven't yet followed that up. If you Google 'gun shops bangkok', you will pick up some leads.

If you have a business venture in mind, get some professional advice on permits.

Assuming that you want a source in Bangkok, I understand that there are around 50 gun shops in a soi near to Old Siam Plaza. However, a taxi driver told us that the soi was elsewhere and I haven't yet followed that up. If you Google 'gun shops bangkok', you will pick up some leads.

If you have a business venture in mind, get some professional advice on permits.

Yeah, the area around Old Siam Plaza has a magazine load of gun shops. Go to the road which borders Old Siam Plaza to the east. Thanon Burapha on my map.

Happy hunting

Yeah, the area around Old Siam Plaza has a magazine load of gun shops. Go to the road which borders Old Siam Plaza to the east. Thanon Burapha on my map.

Happy hunting

Many thanks! I was on the right track after all. smile.png

I've walked by these shops, in the Ban Mor area - can't remember the exact street, it seemed like they were all open by appointment only?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/584637-buying-a-gun-from-bangkok-gun-shops/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/523099-bangkok-gun-shops-whats-inside-and-why-tourists-cant-buy/

Edited by lomatopo