Order Fish Oil From Ebay Us

kokoki

Impossible to predict. They can levy significant duties if they chose, but customs seems quite arbitrary on that, letting some packages through, charging in others etc.

Be sure they do not use a courier of any sort but rather send by regular air mail or postal EMS. Couriers like FedEx, UPS etc are the kiss of death here and guarantee problems with customs.

I assume you know that you can buy fish oil here in Thailand. Many brands.

i see,i want to buy Nordic naturals fish oil that never find in thailand here,i will ask seller sent by regular air mail or postal EMS,

Impossible to predict. They can levy significant duties if they chose, but customs seems quite arbitrary on that, letting some packages through, charging in others etc.

Be sure they do not use a courier of any sort but rather send by regular air mail or postal EMS. Couriers like FedEx, UPS etc are the kiss of death here and guarantee problems with customs.

i see,i want to buy Nordic naturals fish oil that never find in thailand here,i will ask seller sent by regular air mail or postal EMS,

I know I'm gonne get hammered for this, but I always have to laugh when people post about a product they want, from which there are many similar available in Thailand, but it has to be that particular brand.

As Sheryl said already, there are many imported fish oils available in Thailand OTC, so unless the product you want to buy from Ebay is incredible cheap compared to the similar product that is available in Thailand, it doesn't make any difference if it is a Nordic, Southern or whatever fish.

The importance, even more with a product where taste is of no significance is contents and price comparison, and I have discovered already that if you do some homework it is possible to buy decent imported fish oil at good prices in Thailand, which would make it a waste of time to import.

I know I'm gonne get hammered for this, but I always have to laugh when people post about a product they want, from which there are many similar available in Thailand, but it has to be that particular brand.

As Sheryl said already, there are many imported fish oils available in Thailand OTC, so unless the product you want to buy from Ebay is incredible cheap compared to the similar product that is available in Thailand, it doesn't make any difference if it is a Nordic, Southern or whatever fish.

The importance, even more with a product where taste is of no significance is contents and price comparison, and I have discovered already that if you do some homework it is possible to buy decent imported fish oil at good prices in Thailand, which would make it a waste of time to import.

"nordic" fish oil makes you live 23.75 years longer! whistling.gif

My experience with shipping in lots of supplements and having some charged custom duties (adds about 33% more on top of product price on supplements) and some not.

1. As Sheryl mention; use normal/air mail - not courier/DHL Etc.

2. Keep the (stated) amount under 1500-2000 Baht (the official number seems to be closer to 1000 Baht but hard to verify when I asked at post office)

I had packages with stated amount (in USD) of up to USD 65 come in with no issues - but keeping it around USD 50 is probably safer.

Cheers!