This Is Thailand-Tit

swissie

TIT is often used by us Farangs to describe a situation or some behavior by Thai's that we don't quite understand.

But there are definitely 2 TIT's:

-The rural "This is Thailand" is so dramatically different to the "This is Thailand" in Tourist-Hubs, that one might get the feeling of "living on 2 different planets".

The rural TIT mirrors the age of Queen Victoria in the UK. She would be pleased to know, that her moral standards are alive and well in rural-Thailand up to this day.

On the other hand: The "TIT" in Tourist-Hubs offer so much "liberal-behavior" as far as human-interaction is concerned, that one must reach the conclusion: This can not possibly happen in the same country with the same cultural background and the same upbringing, one would think .

So, it is of some importance, that the potential long-term-farang makes up his mind, whether he would rather prefer to live in Queen Victoria's Thailand or in the many liberal-parts of Thailand.

- The 2 different TIT's dont' mix well.

Cheers.

• Like 2

So many words to ask a very simple question: Would you rather live in Surin or Pattaya ?coffee1.gif

"Touristhubs offer so much liberal-behaviour as far as human interaction is concerned" or as most of us would say: it is possible to get laid! giggle.gif

• Like 1

By Decree: Hereby every poster must indicate which one of the TITs he is talking about - left or right cheesy.gif

Interesting point: any of the 'long time ago Farangs' knows approximate statistics as to how many have been 'done over' by villagers/wives/relatives compared to bargirls/pros/cityfolks ?blink.png

Alternatively the question might be asked: among the Farang how many there are 'family oriented fools' compared to 'screwy heads' ? coffee1.gif

Maybe I should consider changing my ways??? (OK guys - start shooting now!) biggrin.png

Edited by ABCer

By Decree: Hereby every poster must indicate which one of the TITs he is talking about - left or right cheesy.gifInteresting point: any of the 'long time ago Farangs' knows approximate statistics as to how many have been 'done over' by villagers/wives/relatives compared to bargirls/pros/cityfolks ?blink.pngAlternatively the question might be asked: among the Farang how many there are 'family oriented fools' compared to 'screwy heads' ? coffee1.gif%5D%C2%A0Maybe Maybe I should consider changing my ways??? (OK guys - start shooting now!) biggrin.png

Family oriented fools. Explain please.

Do you live in a rural area?

As for moral standards most of the girls have a kid in tow by late teens and dad is noticeable by his absence. It's just not shouted about and seemingly accepted.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

By Decree: Hereby every poster must indicate which one of the TITs he is talking about - left or right Interesting point: any of the 'long time ago Farangs' knows approximate statistics as to how many have been 'done over' by villagers/wives/relatives compared to bargirls/pros/cityfolks ?Alternatively the question might be asked: among the Farang how many there are 'family oriented fools' compared to 'screwy heads' ? Maybe I should consider changing my ways??? (OK guys - start shooting now!)

Sorry, I thought it was obvious. My mistake. According to OP AND in line with great many horror stories high numbers of Farangs get fleeced by their young counterparts, be it b/f g/f or wives.

I was curious who suffers more: 'screwy heads' from their sex partners or 'family oriented fools' from their marriage relatives.

Without prejudice. Not passing judgment at either group. smile.png

Family Oriented Fools is used here by me only arbitrary, not for being family oriented, but for allowing themselves to be taken for a ride, which happens not only in Thailand.

Edited by ABCer

If ,as is common practise ,you use the phrase "T.I.T " with respect to driving skills , logic ,law enforcement and a multitude of other issues , then it is very much the same TIT in Isaarn as anywhere else in the country.

By Decree: Hereby every poster must indicate which one of the TITs he is talking about - left or right Interesting point: any of the 'long time ago Farangs' knows approximate statistics as to how many have been 'done over' by villagers/wives/relatives compared to bargirls/pros/cityfolks ?Alternatively the question might be asked: among the Farang how many there are 'family oriented fools' compared to 'screwy heads' ? Maybe I should consider changing my ways??? (OK guys - start shooting now!)

Sorry, I thought it was obvious. My mistake. According to OP AND in line with great many horror stories high numbers of Farangs get fleeced by their young counterparts, be it b/f g/f or wives.I was curious who suffers more: 'screwy heads' from their sex partners or 'family oriented fools' from their marriage relatives. Without prejudice. Not passing judgment at either group. smile.png Family Oriented Fools is used here by me only arbitrary, not for being family oriented, but for allowing themselves to be taken for a ride, which happens not only in Thailand.

Financially thus !!

Rural Thailand victorian my arse, the girls that work in pattaya come from rural thailand to begin with, and had their first kid from screwing around by the age of 15

Or younger. When you are a teenager in rural Thailand there aren't too many opportunities or prospects, and screwing, as you so bluntly put it, is one of their few pleasures in life.

Well i also grew up in the rural, and the only prospect and opportunity i had at age 14 was shuffle snow. Upon a closer examination, perhaps the thai youth do have a better idea on how to use time than i had wai2.gif

poanoi - colder climates => delayed sexual maturity, less chance to get naked, struggle for survival... screwing at the age 14 may be yet another effect of global warming?

rene123 - rural life allows observation - bees, dogs, cats, cattle, mom'n'dad, flowers... for a poor city kid only street dogs if not on the leash... also consider different education, availability of pills/condoms, etc.

benalibina - financial aspect is often talked about... but the emotional, psychological and physical aspects cannot be discarded... like getting bashed, losing your penis to the ducks, dying prematurely or watching your partner doing it with other village men, the scenarios are endless...

swissie - please, leave Victorian morals out of comparison with rural Asia... you are comparing Lady Hamilton and Admiral Nelson with a bull servicing a cow...

biggrin.png Thanks to all for entertainment wai.gif

Edited by ABCer
  • Like 1

I understand what your saying Swissie but why stop at the 2 versions you think since your defining tit? How about the islands then? you left them out. How about deep south Thailand? You left them out.

TiT is just a term used to describe anything and everything Thailand.