Samsung S4 And Samsung Tab- Need Help!

hello'

next week i will in Bangkok for one week only' i would like to purchase the galaxy s4' and the galaxy tab 2-

1. where can i buy it in bangkok??

( a legit place please!! last time i got a Samsung s2 from Tesco, is it still available there?)

2. and how much is the estimated price for each?

i need help please!!!!!!!! i don't have a lot of time there it is a business trip!

thank you

HI PETEDK

I WILL PROBABLY BE ONLY AT A SHOPPING MALL

AND I KNOW ONLY THE MBK IS THERE ANOTHER NALL NEAR THAT?

May I suggest taking the caps lock off, when you type using caps lock signifies you are shouting.

• Like 1

Rather than listing every shipping mall in the Bangkok metropolitan area, maybe you could tell us where you'll be, or maybe you could ask someone where the nearest shopping mall is, once you arrive?

Samsung, Jaymart, TGfone all have shops in pretty much every mall: MBK, Central World, Siam Paragon, Terminal 21, Central Rama 9....

Watch the warranty issues!

I bought the S3 in a high end shop in a shopping mall and got tucked up, it was a grey import and when it went faulty the Thai Samsung service center turned me away, they said it was from Spain but did quote 8-9K for repair.

The same may apply if you buy in Thailand and take it home with you.

If you purchase a Samsung phone or tablet here at a Samsung shop, Jaymart or TGfone, these will be original equipment and the warranty/service/repair agent will be Samsung/Thailand. If you have any concerns then be sure to review the enclosed warranty card(s) before finalizing a purchase. Grey market phones, which either fell off the truck (or boat, at Khlongtoei), or were factory seconds (manufactured in Vietnam), or otherwise ended up in Thailand, will likely not have warranties associated with Samsung/Thailand.

The OP should be aware that he will likely face issues if seeking warranty service/repair/replacement in countries other than Thailand.

The end-cap/SKU label should indicate the model number, note that it ends in "THL".

post-9615-0-67726200-1369542966_thumb.jp

post-9615-0-35373200-1369543123_thumb.jp

Edited by lomatopo
  • Like 1

If you purchase a Samsung phone or tablet here at a Samsung shop, Jaymart or TGfone, these will be original equipment and the warranty/service/repair agent will be Samsung/Thailand. If you have any concerns then be sure to review the enclosed warranty card(s) before finalizing a purchase. Grey market phones, which either fell off the truck (or boat, at Khlongtoei), or were factory seconds (manufactured in Vietnam), or otherwise ended up in Thailand, will likely not have warranties associated with Samsung/Thailand.

The OP should be aware that he will likely face issues if seeking warranty service/repair/replacement in countries other than Thailand.

The end-cap/SKU label should indicate the model number, note that it ends in "THL".

Also note that any software upgrades may take longer as it is Asian spec AND there may not be any warranty in your home country.

I believe Samsung no longer do world warranty. But I may be wrong.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Also note that any software upgrades may take longer as it is Asian spec

Some good news though, the SGS4 sold here comes with Android 4.2.2 so current, at least until June10; and as Google will be selling an SGS4/Nexus - as of June 26 - it will be quite easy to get 4.3 and 5.0/KLP Nexus ROMs for a stock SGS4 on day 1.

the samsung store at MBK is a service store- do they also sell there or is it only for service?

I am pretty sure there is a Samsung mobile phone retail sales shop in MBK, there definitely are Jaymart and TGFone, and probably half a dozen other national, reputable retailers in MBK.

Not sure what the fascination is with MBK exactly, but there are definitely Samsung mobile phone retail sales shops in Malls which are either very close to MBK (SIam Paragon, Digital Gateway), or on skytrain (BTS) and subway (MRT) lines: Central World, Terminal 21, Central Rama 9/Fortune Town IT Mall.

You seem intent on making this far more challenging that it really has to be.