Nexus 4 Running What Could Be Android 4.3 Found At Thailand Mobile Expo

webfact

Nexus 4 running what could be Android 4.3 found at Thailand mobile expo

Could these be some of the subtle changes to be found in Android 4.3?

BANGKOK: -- Although we didn't get a big reveal of the next version of Android at Google I/O, some evidence is mounting that Android 4.3 could be the impending next version.

According to pictures posted by a user at XDA, at a mobile expo in Thailand at least one Nexus 4 is being put on display running a purported build of Android 4.3 (JWR45B).

Now we've seen plenty of faked "About phone" screens in our days, and that is a very real possibility in any of these types of leaks.

But as the user poked around the phone to show a revamped camera UI, we tend to give this more credibility.

Full story: http://www.androidcentral.com/nexus-4-running-what-could-be-android-43-found-thailand-mobile-expo

-- androidcentral 2013-05-25

Android 4.3 is supposedly scheduled for release on June 10, 2013.

There have been 'leaks' since April 27, beginning with JWR23B, so suspect this is a more advanced, albeit Beta version.

You can find these pretty easily, even by a Play Store 'hack', if you feel the need to test.

I'm guessing the release will be JWR45? We're on JDQ39 now.

post-9615-0-64480800-1369449547_thumb.jp

When will they stop launched stupid useless new version every 6 months ? Only geeks care about this BS and normal people hardly even know what is Android !

Disagree 100%. Look at the performance improvements 4.1 brought as an example.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

When will they stop launched stupid useless new version every 6 months ? Only geeks care about this BS and normal people hardly even know what is Android !

Totally disagree. Android is the leading operating system for Smart Phones which could not have happened if normal people hardly know what Android is...

Totally disagree. Android is the leading operating system for Smart Phones which could not have happened if normal people hardly know what Android is...

Totally disagree, most people with an android phone don't know sh*t about which android version they havew00t.gif .

Disagree 100%. Look at the performance improvements 4.1 brought as an example.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As I've just upgraded from Ice Cream Sandwich to Jelly Bean on my Optimus4, could you please tell me what performance improvements these are? all I know is I've lost my favourite "Media" folder and I'm pissed about it!