Australian Network - Afl Football

Dorkers

I get my Aust Football fix on the weekends through Australia Network, Last Sunday their TV guide had a game advertised to be screened at 1:30, they then showed a different game at 10:00 with no game at 1:30.

Today, I was all set for the Mighty Freo Dorkers to be on at 1:30 as advertised - zilch, nothing on.

I haven't seen if they had a game on earlier today, can anyone let me know if they did?

Otherwise I might have to hold on to hope that it is still going to be televised at a later time today.

Cheers

i think maybe the 1:30 is sydney time(where network is based) not thai time ???

Thanks Keith, I have the TV guide set to Thai time - Saturdays and Friday night games are always reliable, but for some reason Sundays has been all over the shop.

crisis over, it has come on 1 hour late, delayed telecast. Australia Network had the news on before hand and they kindly gave the quarter time score 10minutes prior to the telecast! luckily the good guys are in front!

crisis over, it has come on 1 hour late, delayed telecast. Australia Network had the news on before hand and they kindly gave the quarter time score 10minutes prior to the telecast! luckily the good guys are in front!

If you are looking at the Australia Network TV guide, it often defaults to Hong Kong time, I have fallen for that before.

Check it is on Thailand.

• Like 2

I think Keith is right. We did see it but I can't recall the exact time and my daughter who is an Eagles fan first, followed by the Dockers is at school right now so I can't ask her what time we saw it go to air. Are you sure you had "Thailand" on the Australia Network Guide? they seem to always have "Hong Kong" times up and you have to scroll down and click "Thailand" EVERY ime you use the thing.

I think Keith is right. We did see it but I can't recall the exact time and my daughter who is an Eagles fan first, followed by the Dockers is at school right now so I can't ask her what time we saw it go to air. Are you sure you had "Thailand" on the Australia Network Guide? they seem to always have "Hong Kong" times up and you have to scroll down and click "Thailand" EVERY ime you use the thing.
If it was Sydney time it would've been shown in Thailand at 10.30 am which it wasn't.It was shown at 1.30 pm as

stated in the Australia Network website.

Dorkers,

I watched it in KL at 14:30 hrs ( 13:30hrs Thai Time) our time & my young bloke watched it in Pattaya at 13:30 hrs . He did not mention any problems as they finished golf early so they could watch it.

When i am in Thailand I subscribe to the AFL streaming site, get every game over the weekend, $ 12 per week , $25 per month also have yearly subscriptions. I prefer to watch this way as you can watch all the games & not reliant on the Aussie network.

Of course a good internet connection is a must.

looks like they may have a good year. Get a few guys back in & who knows. See Walters just signed a contract extension , great news.