"mediums" And I

swissie

As I learned through the grapevine: There will be a major congregation of "Mediums" here, coming from all over Thailand next week. As curious as I am, I had to stick my nose into it, asking "what is this all about" ?

= Those Mediums are capable of establishing contact with ancestors, and even with people that were in "extremely high office" before they died, I asked "How they do this?" = Mediums are usually non-drinkers and non-smokers, but if they seek contact with the "beyond" after drinking and smoking heavily, it usually works.

Immediately it occurred to me, that after overindulgence of the above, I also had "visions" of the "beyond" in the past, and declared myself as an European-Medium with some experience. Of course, I was immediately invited in order to contribute and share.

I guess, as long as nobody will ask me to establish "mental-contact" with BMW in Germany or sell the Royal-Navy in order to be used as fishing-vessels in Thailand, I will be OK.

To make things worse: As an European-Medium, I can not possibly appear in traditional Thai-Clothing. Will therefore appear in army-rubber-boots, a yellow Bikini (left by some female visitor before) and an old fuzzy mexican sombrero. If that doesn't qualify me as an "European-Medium", I don't know what will!

Thailand can be all kinds of things. It can also be an adventure.

Cheers.

Much to my surprise, the whole thing takes place tomorrow already. My planned way to dress, found no approval. (By walking around like this, the "Mediums" could not concentrate properly.)

I was offered the Job as an official "Picture-Taker" , as long as I dress properly: Blue-Jeans etc.

Starts at 8:00 AM and ends the next day, I think.

Will I get Copy-Rights as the official "Picture-Taker"? Probably not.smile.png

Cheers.

Much to my surprise, the whole thing takes place tomorrow already. My planned way to dress, found no approval. (By walking around like this, the "Mediums" could not concentrate properly.)

I was offered the Job as an official "Picture-Taker" , as long as I dress properly: Blue-Jeans etc.

Cheers.

What a letdown. Some "Chief-Medium" has decided, that such gatherings are an internal "Thai-Thing" and not fit for the eyes of a Farangsad.png

Cheers.

Cheers.

What a letdown. Some "Chief-Medium" has decided, that such gatherings are an internal "Thai-Thing" and not fit for the eyes of a Farangsad.png

Cheers.

Have you been fired as the official picture taker ?

Cheers.

Cheers.

Have you been fired as the official picture taker ?

Yes, because those rascals woulden't even let me close to the "meditation-rooms" (with or without camera).

May some evil spirits bite them in the rear!

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers.

If you'd been a medium, you'd have seen that coming. Or would that have been fortune telling?

• Like 1