English Words That Are Difficult To Pronounce Words For Thais ?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Clock. They have a lot of trouble with that word.

Yeah...i've been teaching my girlfriend English for 4 years now and she still has a problem with clock crying.gif

Clock. They have a lot of trouble with that word.

clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25> And using one!!!! cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

I don't think you understand the joke.

I think that most of you are missing the point.

Some excellent posts here but the fact remains that given the limited time you have to teach them, you are NEVER going to turn them into native speakers or anything closely resembling.

Give up on having a laugh at students expense and concentrate on communicative skills.

So what if the pronunciation is not correct...........the question is, do you understand what they are saying?

Edited by Phatcharanan
  • Like 1

I think that most of you are missing the point.

Some excellent posts here but the fact remains that given the limited time you have to teach them, you are NEVER going to turn them into native speakers or anything closely resembling.

Give up on having a laugh at students expense and concentrate on communicative skills.

So what if the pronunciation is not correct...........the question is, do you understand what they are saying?

Well if they said Sam Allardyce is the best manager in the premier league, I think I might have a problem.

• 2 weeks later...