Car Insurance

anthoma

Not true.

even though a good forum they are incorrect.

One of the legal sites has a copy of the act in English. Search for Por Ror Bor.

If you do not have it you can be fined 10000baht and also liable for injuries..

I think the confusion it that techically since that date the insururane is recorded on youjr tax disk by the traqnsport department. Although police still ask for it you technically do not have to carry your insurance papers if you have a tax disk. It will still cost you though.

No Por Ror Bor no tax disk.

Not true.

One of the legal sites has a copy of the act in English. Search for Por Ror Bor.

I think the confusion it that techically since that date the insururane is recorded on youjr tax disk by the traqnsport department. Although police still ask for it you technically do not have to carry your insurance papers if you have a tax disk. It will still cost you though.

I believe your rigth, but here is another link to a web page of an insurance brooker that stated the same.http://isaaninsurance.com/insurance/car-insurance/

Not true.

I believe your rigth, but here is another link to a web page of an insurance brooker that stated the same.http://isaaninsurance.com/insurance/car-insurance/

I would put that as bad wording. Some insurance companies can not sell you por ro bor. Others can and for instance with mine I have the 1st class and the por ror bor with the same company bought in the one transaction but two seerate policies..

If you want to make sure why not send an email to AA Insurance that advertise here....their banner is on the right of your screen. They have a native english speaker on staff.

Not true.

No Por Ror Bor no tax disk. TRUE! Just renewed mine; without Por Ror Bor the Tax disk is not been sent to you