webfact

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A male version of a tramp stamp . . . ?

We were in Krabi last week for five days as my in-laws flew in and asked us to join them. Krabi is usually a pleasant place to relax, very different from shi!holes like Phuket and Pattaya etc . . . 20 and 40 baht tuk tuk rides, no hassling etc . . .

We were in a private van taking us to a boat to head on out to the fur islands tour - the driver was driving like a madman and there was an old man (tourist) sitting in the passenger seat . . . so the driver had to slam on the brakes as he was driving too fast and almost ploughed into another car. The old man nearly cracked his head on the windscreen.

I asked him to please drive more slowly and carefully, a did other passengers . . . his response?

"I the driver, I know what I do. You shut up." . . . as he was playing with his numerous amulets . . .

Well, he really copped it from everyone, the fat git, but kept ragging on until we reached our destination . . . luckily there were two lawyers on the bus - my dear Mrs and another lady from Bangkok . . . company being reported and the driver will get his comeuppance. smile.png Both sharks will follow up

Ah yes, Thai friendliness . . . shame this nasty attitude has reached even the more pleasant corners of the Kingdom.

Hmm, should I get a tattoo outlining my feelings?

Up to youuuuuuuuu :P

• Like 1

Another point scored in the vain attempt to ingratiate himself with the locals and at the same time inpress his empty headed friends who will think this is cool.

Neck tattoos might even become compulsory for long staying foreigners; a small barcode could easily be scanned at the airport and at immigration. Handy during clampdowns and purges too. Perhaps they could start off with having us wear an armband for easier identification while we are in country.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Please don't give the powers that be any new ideas to implement.

We were in Krabi last week for five days as my in-laws flew in and asked us to join them. Krabi is usually a pleasant place to relax, very different from shi!holes like Phuket and Pattaya etc . . . 20 and 40 baht tuk tuk rides, no hassling etc . . .

We were in a private van taking us to a boat to head on out to the fur islands tour - the driver was driving like a madman and there was an old man (tourist) sitting in the passenger seat . . . so the driver had to slam on the brakes as he was driving too fast and almost ploughed into another car. The old man nearly cracked his head on the windscreen.

I asked him to please drive more slowly and carefully, a did other passengers . . . his response?

"I the driver, I know what I do. You shut up." . . . as he was playing with his numerous amulets . . .

Well, he really copped it from everyone, the fat git, but kept ragging on until we reached our destination . . . luckily there were two lawyers on the bus - my dear Mrs and another lady from Bangkok . . . company being reported and the driver will get his comeuppance. smile.png Both sharks will follow up

Ah yes, Thai friendliness . . . shame this nasty attitude has reached even the more pleasant corners of the Kingdom.

that would fill up your whole back ,, better write chock dee khaap on your middle finger

I wonder if the tattooist was Thai?

Because he has put a "mai dtrii" tone mark on top of the "m" of "meuang" instead of the vowel "sara eugh".

And "meuang" is often used for "city", so "prathet" would have been better.

Apart from that, nice job. blink.png

I wonder if the tattooist was Thai?

Because he has put a "mai dtrii" tone mark on top of the "m" of "meuang" instead of the vowel "sara eugh".

And "meuang" is often used for "city", so "prathet" would have been better.

Apart from that, nice job. blink.png

Its not mai dtrii, its one of the eeuuu vowels its just difficult to make out, and the turn of phrase is quite acceptable with either meuang or prathet.

The real point is that its a dopey tattoo, next story please.

The only thing getting a tattoo proves is mental immaturity.

Assuming, then asserting that tastes and lifestyle choices are a one-size-fits-all endeavor proves mental immaturity.

Edited by aTomsLife

The only thing getting a tattoo proves is mental immaturity.

Assuming and then asserting that tastes and lifestyle choices are a one-size-fits-all endeavor proves mental immaturity.

You'll be getting a huge neck tattoo then? laugh.png

I hope he is not on a world tour. He will need a neck longer than a Karen hill-tribe woman's if he gets bad service and then makes up for it with a tattoo.

Very pleased to see there were no spelling mistakes on this one.

i also know a guy he has a buddah tat on his arm and says in thai i love thailand only he knows it says that because the guy who put it there says so why not put it in english so we in the uk know what it says anyway if you love some where that much why dont you go and stay there the guy with it on his neck is young and stupid but we all done stupid things so be it

As a friendly Thai whispers in the blokes ear that what it actually says is " I blow winos for fun"

Maybe its translated differently if its on a guy.

On a girl it reads "LOTUS".

Loads of trouble usually serious!

Some times its a price list.

I would almost believe this story, but I have yet to meet a Thai diver that can utter such profound English! LOL