Gun Shop In Phuket Town

IrishIvan

Had an attempted break in today. The offender looked Burmese. I want the Mia Noi to get a pump action so next time this Ahole appears I can go dirty harry on him. Whats the name of the road the gun shop is on?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the baseball bat you use to brandish at other drivers isn't enough?

He upgraded to a hockeystick, but that one has probably been broken on some katoeys.

• Like 2

If you use the gun, you will go to jail for being a farang.

Why not get the electric bb machine guns? 5k, across from Makro. Keep it charged up, full and within arms reach and then aim at their <deleted> eyes and nuts.

All legal to own and use.

Why not get the electric bb machine guns? 5k, across from Makro. Keep it charged up, full and within arms reach and then aim at their <deleted> eyes and nuts.

- with the metal BB's, not the plastic stuff.

Why not get the electric bb  machine guns? 5k, across from Makro. Keep it charged up, full and within arms reach and then aim at their <deleted> eyes and nuts.

Go to jail for being farang? I thought the gun use would be more suitable charge.

Why not get the electric bb  machine guns? 5k, across from Makro. Keep it charged up, full and within arms reach and then aim at their <deleted> eyes and nuts.

I plan on the mia noi getting an unrestricted gun licence. Then if it comes to the crunch i can just look after the BIB I heard handguns are ok up to .40 but after that if you need a pump action its a special permit. Like a riot control licence. anyone shed any light on this?

Again, not if you are not a citizen. It gets murky.

With the fast shooting bbs, they will eventually be found at a hospital and charged.

Gotta protect yourself in more ways than one. Your mia may not be the one grabing the gun or pump action first.

Mossberg 500 or Remington 870 are good choices for blowing someone’s head off, and home defense.

Before buying, please read: In the Gravest Extreme, by Massad Ayoob. Do a Google search and you can download a free PDF of the book.

Edited by Shot

Seriously if you dont know where the gun shop is then refrain from commenting. I want to get my mia noi a gun licence. I want a pump action shot gun for her to defend herself. And I think Hans has a nice suggestion about packing it with birdshot

The question asked was 'where is gun shop in Phuket Town' ... troll posts removed and further off topic posts not directly answering that question will be removed. I would remind members that gun ownership in Thailand requires a valid fire arm licence.

Seriously if you dont know where the gun shop is then refrain from commenting. I want to get my mia noi a gun licence. I want a pump action shot gun for her to defend herself. And I think Hans has a nice suggestion about packing it with birdshot

Not sure ... but I seems to remember there is a shop exactly opposite the main police station in Phuket Town (Samkong) there is a small shop that sells police accessories. Maybe ?? sells guns. For sure they will be able to tell you who sells guns.

To all of you mods and readers and active members of TV

DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IRISHIVAN SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO OWN A GUN ????????????????????????????? Or his "mia Noi" if he has one........................

I'm sorry you can't say anything about sex and such things here but where to get a gun is not closed topic ??

Is TV a republican Amarican forum ? Then for sure I'm in the wrong place,.

• Like 2

Its perfectly legal for a Thai national to own a gun. I want one for my mia noi and im happy to pay. Bubblegum unless you can tell me where I can aquire a pump action shotgun in Phuket town can you please keep your opinion to yourself

Its perfectly legal for a Thai national to own a gun. I want one for my mia noi and im happy to pay. Bubblegum unless you can tell me where I can aquire a pump action shotgun in Phuket town can you please keep your opinion to yourself

NO !

In case you did not know this forum is not yours althought you like to believe it is.

• Like 2

Why does it have to be a shotgun? Why not a pistol?

NO ! 

In case you did not know this forum is not yours althought you like to believe it is.

What he trying to say is, if you don't have knowledge on the topic, just don't post or at least read the thread before you do.

Why does it have to be a shotgun?  Why not a pistol?
Pistols arent accurate. Even though my mia noi is a bit slow she doesn't really need much training with a shotgun. She can just point in the general direction and blow away a kamoy (theif)

NO ! 

WHAT ROAD IS GUN SHOP AT IN PHUKET TOW ???? Its fairly simple

"Great odens testicles" please tell me you are joking, get a burglar alarm fitted!!!!!!!!, you'd consider taking another persons life as it sounds to me on a whim, do you really have the gumption and balls to look someone in the eyes and pull the trigger and live with it, i agree defend yourself, your family and your property, but with a gun as a farang, it's doomed to fail, please inform us how your application comes on for the misses regarding the firearms licence, not as easy as you think in Thailandcoffee1.gif

Why does it have to be a shotgun? Why not a pistol?
Pistols arent accurate. Even though my mia noi is a bit slow she doesn't really need much training with a shotgun. She can just point in the general direction and blow away a kamoy (theif)

It's faster to point and shoot a pistol than a shotgun. A shotgum has a wider "arc." In other words, you have to "swing it up, or around" a lot further.

Also, given the recoil, your mia noi may end up with a nice cut above the eye, or some teeth knocked out.

If you could get a .410 guage shotgun, ok - but I think a 12 guage is unpracticle for a slightly built Thai girl.

Edited by NamKangMan

NO ! 

WHAT ROAD IS GUN SHOP AT IN PHUKET TOW ???? Its fairly simple
Hope that helps.

post-147411-13700137115921_thumb.jpg

post-147411-13700137271615_thumb.jpg

post-147411-13700137353397_thumb.jpg

post-147411-13700138548794_thumb.jpg