Bb Guns - Pistols

jimmym40

new gun shop in JJ Markets - just sell BB's and just bought one there for the 'nok pirab' - called 'Army guns' or something like that - easy to find just off the mail road in the culdesac where there is parking

new gun shop in JJ Markets - just sell BB's and just bought one there for the 'nok pirab' - called 'Army guns' or something like that - easy to find just off the mail road in the culdesac where there is parking

Any chance of a better description of location etc

GPS coordinates by any chance?

Or at the very least where is JJ Market?

Any chance of a better description of location etc

GPS coordinates by any chance?

Or at the very least where is JJ Market?

whoa! sorry i thought everyone knew JJ Market (big place, many bars) anyway it's next to Kemptien flower market/Tesco Lotus and on that road off the superhighway (same road as the bars) there is a section for parking and a row of shops (right hand side facing superhighway) big sign saying 'Army Guns' or something like that - locals will know

• 3 months later...

Thanks all. I just need the bb gun to shoot at the pigeons and the barking dogs that come around the soi. I start looking for one and try to find the place "dolly" mentioned.

To shoot at dogs and pigeons?

"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character; it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"

Do I have to have compassion and not shoot at the dog even though the dog is trying to kill and eat my chickens and ducks or do I have to have compassion for the chickens and ducks.

I live in rural Thailand where there are many dogs (we have none any more) but we do have cats, chickens and ducks.

How do I keep the dogs away?

All have an owner somewhere who will deny it is their dog even if you see the dog in the act of killing. None are registered or have collars and just run free.

North end of Moon Muang, follow the road left onto Than on Sri Poom, take the first 'U' turn, just there on the left there is a shop selling Police and military gear, they also sell gas powered plastic ball firing BB guns, or at least they used to.