How Easy Is It To Part-Ex A Non-Thai Loved Motor?

I own a Ford and have no problems owning a Ford in Thailand, I am happy with my truck and not looking to sell right now. It's part interest and part possible future.

I know the Thai market has a st*ffy for Honda and Toyota being amazing but, if I wanted to part exchange a

Ford

Mitsubishi

Chevrolet etc...

Would there be a problem?

Say for example I headed into any new car dealer with a car that isn't that make and said I wanted to part-ex my car would they be willing to do it?

I know back home it's not too much hassle to do this but the car market in Thailand seems to have hassle as a middle name.

Any thoughts?

Cheers.

New car dealerships don't do trade-ins themselves - they usually have on-site 3rd party brokers, or might call in tent representatives to handle your trade-in.

Short answer: no problem.

• Like 1

New car dealerships don't do trade-ins themselves - they usually have on-site 3rd party brokers, or might call in tent representatives to handle your trade-in.

That is what I like to hear, cheers.

Edited by jambco984

But you might get a bit more (10K or so) selling directly to the tent. They can hand over the cash in a day or two. Best money is to sell privately but that can take time.

This.........

• Like 1

But you might get a bit more (10K or so) selling directly to the tent. They can hand over the cash in a day or two. Best money is to sell privately but that can take time.

Nice one, thanks.

thumbsup.gif

Nice one, thanks.

thumbsup.gif

I could of told you that.laugh.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 2

Nice one, thanks.

Posted Image

I could of told you that.Posted Image Posted Image

I know you could but I wanted to get my post count up lol.

As you know that is more important than life itself :D

• Like 1