Amphoe (Amphur) Office Hours.

I want to get the document showing that I'm still married to my Thai wife, as I'm going for a Non-O multi-entry based on marriage soon.

I'm living in Don Muang, BKK. Does anybody know if they are open on Saturdays, or only typical office hours?

Also is there a name for the document I need them to give, such as 'Kor Sor 3' or whatever?

Thanks.

Office hours usually 8:30 - 16:30 (with Lunchbreak 12:00 - 13:00) and the document name is Kor Ror 2

Kor Ror 3 is the shiny document

Edit: // Added Ps

Ps: Don't think they are open on Saturday, but maybe a better informed member can comment ?

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

But do you really need that document for a visa? Normally Consulates only require the KR3 Marriage certificate and copy of spouse ID card and home register. The KR2 is a recent immigration requirement for extensions of stay for marriage.

I will be going to Savannakhet to get a 12 month multi-entry. I've been married for three years and have two previous Non-O visas based on marriage.

I've seen a few reports from people saying that they now ask for the Kor Ror 2 if you have been married for longer than 1 or 2 years, to show that you are still married.

Could well be false, but better to be safe than sorry.

Any info on them being open on Saturdays?

Edited by Salapoo