Ruined My Back - Any Good Massage/chiropractic?

danone

feels like a heavy sort of lumgabo. am limping around as I would have doubled in age over night.

didnt take any medication, thought it would heal itself. but its a week old now and no improvement.

can anybody recommend a massage house or chiropractic with the magic touch?

am in the upper sukhumvit area around ekkamai ... yes, would be glad not to travel too far LOL ...

tks for any ideas!

try DR DON NAKOYA'S CENTER FOR NATURAL HEALTH , 172/7 soi prasarnmit , sukhumvit soi 23 , bkk.

02-258-0350 (the phone number may have been changed )

i can thoroughly recommend this place , he's a qualified chiropractor , and he has qualified chiropractors working for him there.

he has sorted me out a couple of times , and has been recommended many times on thai visa.

last time was 2 years ago , i paid about 750b for some heat treatment followed by some manipulation for a disk problem and sciatica.

it worked for me.

good luck , back pain can be miserable.

feels like a heavy sort of lumgabo. am limping around as I would have doubled in age over night.

didnt take any medication, thought it would heal itself. but its a week old now and no improvement.

am in the upper sukhumvit area around ekkamai ... yes, would be glad not to travel too far LOL ...

tks for any ideas!

If you're limping around and experiencing pain, I'd suggest you find out exactly what the cause is before having someone crack your bones. You'd want to be absolutely certain the problem isn't caused by some damaged vertebrae.

If this is the same 'Dr. Don' guy- recommend avoid him . Truly

My sister visting from UK hurt her back . We got recommendation from girl who said she 'knew' this guy, so my sister, who was in lower back pain visited him.

It was a terrible experience - this guy just tried to hit on her ( pick her up for a date !) and was gross !

He wanted to take her to Hawaii for Christ sake. Of course , she left and we heard later the Thai gov't had been trying to shut him down for a while . Hope so.

Later found DSpine and they were great ! Cannot recall the names but they were professional, and did a great job helping her and easing the back pain till back to normal.

So, recommend stay away from this 'Dr. Don'- unless you want a date with an old Cro-Mag looking dude !

DSpine is near Lungsuan and has 3-4 practictioners on call. Highly recommend

try DR DON NAKOYA'S CENTER FOR NATURAL HEALTH , 172/7 soi prasarnmit , sukhumvit soi 23 , bkk.

02-258-0350 (the phone number may have been changed )

i can thoroughly recommend this place , he's a qualified chiropractor , and he has qualified chiropractors working for him there.

he has sorted me out a couple of times , and has been recommended many times on thai visa.

last time was 2 years ago , i paid about 750b for some heat treatment followed by some manipulation for a disk problem and sciatica.

it worked for me.

good luck , back pain can be miserable.

My sister visting from UK hurt her back . We got recommendation from girl who said she 'knew' this guy, so my sister, who was in lower back pain visited him.

It was a terrible experience - this guy just tried to hit on her ( pick her up for a date !) and was gross !

He wanted to take her to Hawaii for Christ sake. Of course , she left and we heard later the Thai gov't had been trying to shut him down for a while . Hope so.

very surprised to read that.

his clinic is very popular and frequently recommended.

i literally crawled in and walked out , the relief was instantaneous.

what exactly did you hear about the authorities wanting to close the clinic down?

Edited by taxexile

what exactly did you hear about the authorities wanting to close the clinic down?

My sister was quite upset about the experience and remembers it. While on a visit to Amsterdam later she visited chirpractor there who knew of this guy from visit to Thailand and network of chiros. His opinion was he was hack ( or is it quack ?) and he told her the 'clinic' had been raided by Thai Athuorities earlier to expel /close him down and wound up finding an associate of his and expelled him as this Dr Don had skipped town for awhile- but Thais still unhappy . Think he is farang with a few wives- not sure to be honest.

But if it works for you then more power to ya !

he is from hawaii , and his falang associate was french.

like i say , from a chiropractic point of view i had no complaints , but if he was unprofessional towards his patients , and collecting complaints , then i agree he should be closed down.

• 1 month later...
he is from hawaii , and his falang associate was french.

like i say , from a chiropractic point of view i had no complaints , but if he was unprofessional towards his patients , and collecting complaints , then i agree he should be closed down.

]WEll, my sister does not want to let this go. Her husband is a solicitor and he is outraged when she finally told him. A little research turned up he is married to woman in USA has a few kids, currently shacked up with a kind of slutty USA girl ?? ( or eurasian) near his office-- pity her.. and has at least 2 local thai girlfiriends on the side.

We all know why farang guys come here ....But I am not judging- they just should not be in a practice where they are so obvious and can treat visitors like 'meat' -

It's not like it is hard in Bagkok to find women- even for a old goof looking guy.

All this is not the issue other than to point out a few things about him.

He goes by Dr. Don.. Neilson, or Naka..something.. different names.

A kinda tall guy , looks sort of weird any like an old guy trying hard - but failing - to be young

At any rate -- can anyone advise how to file a formal complaint against this guy with proper Thai authorities to get him closed down and out of here??

I don't take sides here - just looking for info.

Any help , please ??

you are making all kinds of unsubstantiated derogatory comments about him , his appearance , his "slutty" girlfriend , and all other male farangs in thailand.

and then you have the gall to say that you are not judging.

i doubt very much that you could sue him in the thai courts.

and judging by the nature of your post , i suspect you are blowing this matter out of all proportion.

get a life.

as i said , i visited his clinic twice , and had no complaints about the treatment.

You are correct in a certain sense.. and I do apologize to this baord. I beleive what this person did was wrong and beyond immoral and unethical - but it hapened to my sisiter, not me personally so I will let her deal with it- She is not a 'reactionary' so I believe 100 % of what she says - but I will advise and her husband her to solve the issue themselves - I was only hoping to get advice to pass on to file a complaint against this guy -as I beleive steps should be taken to close him down.

I am sorry about comments about ALL farang men - that was not fair - bad day in BKK traffic altho not an excuse- as to his 'girlfriend and wife and other girlfriends - well, sorry- ( and my info is that si all very true..) I just think any guy should at least be honest and not such a shit- perhaps I have too many ehtics for Thailand buy alss hate to see such guys give thsi palce yet anotehr reason for part of it's reputation -- being honest here.

but I won't aplogize for that.

Let's just leave it as a post that I HIGHLY DO NOT recommend and females aee thsi Dr. 'whatever' for chiro treatment.. at all.. I am sorry if I ofended anyone -- other than this Dr. Don guy- I believe he deserves it .. and to be shut down by Thai authorities--

you are making all kinds of unsubstantiated derogatory comments about him , his appearance , his "slutty" girlfriend , and all other male farangs in thailand.

and then you have the gall to say that you are not judging.

i doubt very much that you could sue him in the thai courts.

and judging by the nature of your post , i suspect you are blowing this matter out of all proportion.

get a life.

as i said , i visited his clinic twice , and had no complaints about the treatment.

Doubt you will get anywhere at all in the Thai courts. A complaint to the Thai Ministry of Public Health would normally not be much good either, although if they are aware of him and wanting to shut him down then they might find the information useful.

If your sister and her husband wish to pursue the matter then I would suggest a civil suit through the US courts. If nothing else, it may discourage him from thinking he can act with impunity because he's abroad and reduce the chances of him doing this again, at least to a western woman.

A US citizen can be sued for actions commited overseas, no problem there. But the process will take time and money.

Alternatively, as the aggreived party is British, you might file a suit in the UK but doubt it wiill mean much as he does not live there. If you sue in the US, there's a chance of getting a settlement or lien on his assets. He'll probably settle out of court if he has any insurance.

As her husband is in the legal field he will probably know best on all this.

A

if he still retains his license to practice in hawaii , then maybe it would be possible to lodge a complaint with the relevant u.s.authorities.

but , whilst understanding that you, your sister and her outraged solicitor husband (i thought that solicitors have always existed in a permanent sense of outrage ?)are aggrieved by what supposedly happened ,and this complaint is as yet unproven , is a public forum really the place to make strong accusations that could possibly damage or ruin this mans business and reputation ?

Edited by taxexile

tks for any ideas!

Hi

You ever heard of ion cleanse detox machine ?? Just do it like foot spa three times a week its help .

• 1 year later...