17 Year Old Murder Suspect Caught By Pattaya Police

Rimmer

17 year old Murder suspect caught by Pattaya Police

murder-2.jpg
PATTAYA:--A 17 year old boy, wanted in connection with the murder of a 27 year old woman on 1st March has now been caught by Police.

Police Major General Katcha, the Provincial Police Commander, attended a reconstruction of the alleged murder at the home of the victim at Rattanakorn Village 1 in East Pattaya, on Sunday afternoon.

The suspect, known only as “Jack”, was caught in his home province of Nakhon Rachasima in possession of the victim’s motorbike, which he stole after committing the alleged murder. He first hid the bike in undergrowth for 2 days and then took the vehicle to a shop close to Pattaya where it was re-sprayed before taking the bike by truck to his home town, where he has been living ever since the incident on 1st March.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/89471/17-year-murder-suspect-caught-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-06-03

If this insulting and ludicrous display of remorse is allowed in this country, then it should (yeah! "should" and Thailand mentioned in the same breathe again) should be furthered with the victims family or proven loved ones being able to decide the fate of the murderer, and dispense with the waste that is called the law and the court systems.

I can truthfully state that I would not in any degree care to have the murderer of one of my loved ones or family paraded before me in what I classify as a mock show of regret, and then realize that I have no say in the judgment of this murdering swine, who disingenuously gets down on his knees before me in order to avoid a beating at the hands of his keepers, and that only.

Why in the world does an innocent elephant get its tusks cut off for goring to death two idiots, and this guilty swine loses nothing other than a few years of life in an environment suited much to his everyday way of living, and to be surrounded by beings suited much to his tastes, and to be freed at a later date experiencing no substantial loss to his miserable life?

Thailand beggars me yet once again.

Edited by Rimmer
  • Like 1