Help Finding The Best Apartment In Cm

RaysFan

Hi, I am a 27 year old American moving to Chiang Mai... I am looking for a 1 bedroom (minimum) apartment. I would love something with a great view (mountains, city, river, ect.). Big windows, balcony, gym, pool, are all things I prefer to have. Location isnt too important, as traffic isnt so bad in CM. I would like to pay between 15,000-25,000. Please point me in the right direction! Thank you.

The Riverping across the river from the American consulate.

Jeez I hope I got that name rite. But it is right across the river from the American consulate.

Mods if I am wrong please feel free to correct.

Edited by hellodolly

Apartments in Chiang Mai are generally very cheap and basic. You probably want to rent a condo, and you'll have no problem finding many good ones in the 15,000 to 25,000 baht range, especially if you are willing to sign a six month lease or longer. Traffic can be bad in some parts of the city at rush hour, but it's nothing like Bangkok. I think you need to come here and decide what part of the city you wnat to live in.

I will strongly recommend you to visit and decide as there is no scarcity of vacant apartments. 15000 budget is pretty decent for 2 rooms condo, u will have 2 sign up contract for 6 months to an year depending on the requirements. finding a nice condo isn't a difficult task at all. good luck

Hellodolly means Rimping condominums.

Good choice, also check out Hillside 4!

Thanks for correcting mr. I know it meets all his standards I just coulden't put my finger on the name.

Hillside 4 I think might not come up to his wants but if you keep on walking through it you will come into Flora Condominium Originally built to be hillside 5. It is basically a hotel now but they do have some long stay rooms.