Late Night Loud Motorbikes

JomtienEats

If u dont like it... Y u dnt put plugs in your ear or live on a island where are no other people;)

Interesting.

>thailand not same your country. if you not like not have complain. just go back your country no problem.

Interesting.

Not a solution. Irresponsible <deleted> are everywhere.

Inconsiderate I'd say. I can see the attitude now. But still struggling to understand the motivation.

Yes, inconsiderate <deleted> are everywhere but we seem to have more of them on the Roads of Chiang Mai than in most other places. These idiots (locals and FARANG) tend to not wear a helmet, don't have indicators and have no respect for anyone including themselves. Prior to "winning an MDL in a lottery" which is, I'm sure how most Motorbike riders get them, they should be FORCED to visit the Orthopedic Ward at the Hospital and then go for a quick look at some Road Trauma victims in the Mortuary. Probably will not do any good for the Major Idiots ( who will become TERMINAL Cases in due course) but perhaps it might make the more reasonable, would-be M/C riders, use greater care and show some consideration for other road users.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, inconsiderate <deleted> are everywhere but we seem to have more of them on the Roads of Chiang Mai than in most other places. These idiots (locals and FARANG) tend to not wear a helmet, don't have indicators and have no respect for anyone including themselves. Prior to "winning an MDL in a lottery" which is, I'm sure how most Motorbike riders get them, they should be FORCED to visit the Orthopedic Ward at the Hospital and then go for a quick look at some Road Trauma victims in the Mortuary. Probably will not do any good for the Major Idiots ( who will become TERMINAL Cases in due course) but perhaps it might make the more reasonable, would-be M/C riders, use greater care and show some consideration for other road users.

Hmmm the mod just said its getting a bit too aggressive and insulting and you come back with a post that is just going to start it all over again

I tell you what I will ignore your insults just because the mod is having a hard day maybe he will delete your post because it pretty insulting from a online warrior hiding behind his computer clap2.gif

• Like 1

Hi outree,

Im sorry to tell u that iam not going to read tour post.

Thats too much for me....and i think i feel offended with that....

So have a nice day and please relax .

If u want to tell me a long story like this we can meet up for a beer and discuss it ... No problem... But right now im not in the mood to read useless bla bla bla .

Ok? If u want to have a beer or maybe a orange juice without sugar let me know i will invite u.

Regards