Manual For Hitachi Wm-P400Gx / Wm-P750Gx Water Pump

Ticketmaster

The Hitachi WM-P400GX / WM-P750GX Water Pumps are their top-of-the-line. Unfortunately the manuals are in Thai only.

I have seen many posts on many forums from people trying to find an English language version. I have looked high and low to no avail, but perseverance pays, I knew one must exist somewhere, and, voila, here it is:

Hitachi WM-P400_750GX_En.pdf

Please post it on other forums of which you may be members. Thanks.

What's so hard about them that you couldn't figure it out? set the mode, set the pressure, put the lid back on ;)

They are great pumps, just make sure it doesn't turn into a farm ;)

PS. the 750 watt model is a waste of money for 99% of situations - the 450w creates great pressure, flow rate and head heights.

thanks ticketmaster, it is GREAT !! I was looking for the English manual for almost a year, in all channels but no luck :-) where did you get this ?

as a pump it is nothing different in the installation, but the last trouble shooting page I have no idea while it is in Thai. now I know the pump not working and displayed - C3, is overheat !

thanks . . .

What's so hard about them that you couldn't figure it out? set the mode, set the pressure, put the lid back on wink.png

They are great pumps, just make sure it doesn't turn into a farm wink.png

PS. the 750 watt model is a waste of money for 99% of situations - the 450w creates great pressure, flow rate and head heights.

What was the point of your post? Why do people like you have to exist in the world? You imply that only an idiot would need the manual, but the fact is, it is people that refuse to read manuals are the ones that have all the problems then whine about them. Anybody can turn the pump on and push a couple of buttons, but what are you going to do down the road if you need to troubleshoot something or need replacement parts? You probably call a repairman, but I do everything myself. Do you have any idea what the 8 "abnormal display codes" mean? If you monitor your equipment and you see one displayed, you can take proactive measures and save a lot of time, money and frustration.

You know, I know a lot of people are looking for this English manual, and I took the time and trouble to post it. But there's always some <deleted> out there isn't there?

thanks ticketmaster, it is GREAT !! I was looking for the English manual for almost a year, in all channels but no luck :-) where did you get this ?

as a pump it is nothing different in the installation, but the last trouble shooting page I have no idea while it is in Thai. now I know the pump not working and displayed - C3, is overheat !

thanks . . .

I am happy to have helped. Actually, I got it by e-mailing customer service at Hitachi Thailand. It took several tries, but they finally answered.

Since these pumps say not to pump water over 40º C, your inflowing water may be too hot. If your tank is in the sun, the water can get quite hot. If your source (tank, etc.) has gone dry, the water in the pump will over heat as well.

What's so hard about them that you couldn't figure it out? set the mode, set the pressure, put the lid back on wink.png

They are great pumps, just make sure it doesn't turn into a farm wink.png

What was the point of your post? Why do people like you have to exist in the world? You imply that only an idiot would need the manual, but the fact is, it is people that refuse to read manuals are the ones that have all the problems then whine about them. Anybody can turn the pump on and push a couple of buttons, but what are you going to do down the road if you need to troubleshoot something or need replacement parts? You probably call a repairman, but I do everything myself. Do you have any idea what the 8 "abnormal display codes" mean? If you monitor your equipment and you see one displayed, you can take proactive measures and save a lot of time, money and frustration.

You know, I know a lot of people are looking for this English manual, and I took the time and trouble to post it. But there's always some <deleted> out there isn't there?

You need to pay more attention to emoticons, and take chill pill, LOL.

both the tank and the pump are in the sun, all day. in Normal ( U ) mode and Normal ( L ) pressure, all things good. in Constant Pressure ( S ) and High Pressure ( H ), then abnormality happens and it responds C3 - overheat. under the cover is actually quiet warm, will try with no cover and check if the problem persist. Hitachi guys pump man came, he doesn't know anything and I sent him away.

one more question ( if you are using the same pump ) - in the Constant ( S ) and High ( H ) mode, the pump switches on itself when the discharge pressure drops to 220 to 230kPa, and it is VERY frequent even all taps are shut. although it is an inverter pump, I still concern the electric cost in this way.

any idea ?

Try shading the pump from the sun (a bit of cardboard will do) to see if the overheat issue is caused by that, if it goes away you can arrange something more elegant.

If your pump is running when all the taps are closed check for leaks and check the non-return valve on the pump inlet isn't leaking.

• 6 years later...

Hello,

I just bought a used WM-P750GX that was said to be 'in perfect working order'.  But after installing, priming and powering-on, I get the error "FC2".  

I cannot find the manual, English or otherwise, for this pump.  This thread posts a link to an English version but the link is now bad (I notice the post is 6+ years old).  

Can someone please provide a link to the manual, or advice about the "FC2" error.

Thank you.

On 2/1/2020 at 9:31 AM, pbouvier said:

Hello,

I just bought a used WM-P750GX that was said to be 'in perfect working order'.  But after installing, priming and powering-on, I get the error "FC2".  

I cannot find the manual, English or otherwise, for this pump.  This thread posts a link to an English version but the link is now bad (I notice the post is 6+ years old).  

Can someone please provide a link to the manual, or advice about the "FC2" error.

Thank you.

I found this, it states that FC indicates an "Insufficient Voltage" error.

I hope it helps.

hitachi.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 years later...