Ninja 250 Graveyard Cnx

KRS1

They need first class insurance to finance them, so insurance pays for it...

There aint no spare parts to fix them ! ohmy.png

I wouldnt mind getting one of these cosmetic wrecks and street fightering it out.

I am not concerned about the idiots who rode any one of those bikes.

I am concerned about whoever they hit.

Just maybe it was an idiot car driver that caused the crash,you don't know anything about the accidents but all the people that were on the bikes at the time are idiots according to you really!

Have you ever crashed a bike then and would that then make you an idiot?

• Like 1

In CNX more than likely the majority of those bikes went down on Doi Suthep. Alot of cars are always driving outside of their lanes too.

Been seeing alot of scrape marks on the road lately as well as big dried blood patches on the other side of the road like people went to wide, and right into the blind spot of a curve in the other lane ... sad.png

yes this was at the CNX dealer in the parking lot in front of the repair bays.

Bung, there are no new style Ninja 250's for rent in CNX, ive looked and could not find any. Honda doesnt have a riding group in CNX i know of, Kawa has many and it puts pressure on unskilled riders to keep up.

Looking at some of those gas tanks make my nuts cringe.

Brass balls dude... brass balls...

Sport bikes can be fun, but they bite very hard if you get in over your head. All it takes is a lapse in judgement and a twist of the throttle and suddenly your going too fast, too soon and wind up in the land where nothing is funny. Been there, ........

How you can go to fast on a 250?

Sport bikes can be fun, but they bite very hard if you get in over your head. All it takes is a lapse in judgement and a twist of the throttle and suddenly your going too fast, too soon and wind up in the land where nothing is funny. Been there, ........

if you know how to drive ..............

rider in this video is on a 250, the others are on big bikes.

Edited by pokerkid
  • Like 1

tight curves man...tight curves

tight curves man...tight curves

i like it tight.....