Best Way To Travel From Hua Him To Pattaya

MrZM

My sister and her boyfriend are coming for the first time to Thailand. I don't particularly want then to be led a stray.

Can someone advise me the best way for them to travel from Hua Hin to Pattaya?

Thanks in advance

I was looking at this trip recently and there is the yellow Bus company if you google it. Better and safer than a minivan as it is a small coach rather than a van. Taxi is 2,500 Baht, 4,000 is a ridiculous amount.

Do you have the contact details of taxi for 2,500

It ends in Pattaya at Pattaya tai soi 10 which is their office.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry last question!

Where would they get the minibus from in hua hin?

It ends in Pattaya at Pattaya tai soi 10 which is their office.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry last question!

Where would they get the minibus from in hua hin?

Please can you tell me the location of the travel service so I can pass the message on to my sister.

Thanks

I would never risk my life in those minivans..overtaking traffic on bends,driving way too fast for safety,would ;ove to know how many crash.

I prefer vip bus from huahin to airport 305bht one side of bus has single seats,the other 2 seats,then bus from airprot to pattaya 139bht,much safer and more comfortable,don't risk your life with those guys.

I would never risk my life in those minivans..overtaking traffic on bends,driving way too fast for safety,would ;ove to know how many crash.

I prefer vip bus from huahin to airport 305bht one side of bus has single seats,the other 2 seats,then bus from airprot to pattaya 139bht,much safer and more comfortable,don't risk your life with those guys.

In all my time driving around Thailand, I have seen more coaches in ditches, upside down, crashed into things, burnt to the ground than I have mini vans, Thai's don't call coaches sports cars for no reason, they have 2 seats, just lots of them in rows and do not appear any safer apart from the NCA coaches which I have used a lot.

• 4 weeks later...

Quite agree---get the times right and you can connect to the VIP bus from the Airport to Pattaya--same Company---they transfer you at Pattaya Bus

Station for a local mini-bus ride to your hotel -----a good service

you can book for both busses here

http://www.belltravelservice.com/pages/PageHome.aspx

That made me laugh, you don't want them to be led astray so you ask the best way to get from HH to Pattaya..wink.png

Best way would be the Catamaran surely ?

Much, much safer than those scary roads, even if it has a hole in it.

Maybe people would suggest it if one was actually available?

The one from HH to Pattaya stopped around 2 years ago