Any New Jams These Days?

Gone

For me, many years ago there was an open night acoustic/electric jam at the Bristol Bar on soi 6 in Jomtien. That eventually closed down and then there was one at Robin Hood's bar in Jomtien but that also stopped I believe. There was also one at the Green Tree I believe it was called but again that one ended. These were all acoustic friendly unlike the jam at Leo's Bar which I also enjoy once in awhile.

Does any one know of any happening these days? Preferably Acoustic accomodating?

There is a jam on the beach quite a few days every month, in Jomtien. If you are interested let me know and I'll get you the details!

Craig, yes of course I am interested. Please get me the details.

There is a jam on the beach quite a few days every month, in Jomtien. If you are interested let me know and I'll get you the details!

And as much sea salt and sand on your guitar as you want w00t.gif

Watch the Bluegrass Blog there is a jam every Wednesday

I'm sure Craig means in a bar and not actually on the beach?

Rimmer, I have that on my facebook now but don't see anything about Wednesday night Jam? Is this a bluegrass jam or.......

Rimmer, I have that on my facebook now but don't see anything about Wednesday night Jam? Is this a bluegrass jam or.......

There's an informal jam on the beach from time to time. I wouldn't suggest bringing your Martin, but another player does. Oh well.

There's an informal jam on the beach from time to time. I wouldn't suggest bringing your Martin, but another player does. Oh well.

Sounds like a place to bring my Gut-Bucket

post-147691-0-10836000-1370747496_thumb.

Ha! One guy use to play the spoons there. But he could also play a bit of bass and the harmonica. Great fun.

How the heck did you get that on the plane!! 55555

I searched all ove SEA, England, Germany, Wales etc. so when I was back in Canada I got this one from an ole buddy that plays for "Kin Fo" who is on youtube. I put my Martin inside the bucket and flew it back as a second check in. hahahha Lots of looks !!!!!! It was not painted and decorated on the way over but lots of plastic tape was involved.