Where You From

steve w

nationality  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Montreal, Canada
Petralia Sottana, Sicily, ITALY

Montreal, Quebec, CANADA

Beautiful British Columbia, CANADA

Is this a weekly poll thing ? It seems we see this same kind of poll every week or so :o

I'm from the Best Coast of the 2nd Largest Country in the World ! The "Great White North" !

from heaven :D

too angelic moi :D:o

very sorry as i said before had to miss off heaven and the 207 other countries because you are only allowed 20 headings,as for the america/usa thang, tough!

So, Steve w, tell us what were your thoughts about this poll in the first place? Have you learned a lot? What did it tell you?

I think it's a waste of time, also because this kind of poll has been done a few times before.

LaoPo

very sorry as i said before had to miss o :D ff heaven and the 207 other countries because you are only allowed 20 headings,as for the america/usa thang, tough!

So, Steve w, tell us what were your thoughts about this poll in the first place? Have you learned a lot? What did it tell you?

I think it's a waste of time, also because this kind of poll has been done a few times before.

LaoPo

if you think it is a waste of time then please don't open the link/post on the thread then,and please stop whinging,it is a harmless piece of research on my part just to see in a broad way who is using the forum.it is not meant to be rocket science and i am not sharing this imformation with big brother :D

very sorry as i said before had to miss o :D ff heaven and the 207 other countries because you are only allowed 20 headings,as for the america/usa thang, tough!

LaoPo

if you think it is a waste of time then please don't open the link/post on the thread then,and please stop whinging,it is a harmless piece of research on my part just to see in a broad way who is using the forum.it is not meant to be rocket science and i am not sharing this imformation with big brother :D

:D you really made me laugh. Why are you so angry?

If it really is a 'harmless piece of research' why didn't you put more countries in the first place to be accurate about your 'research'?

Why did you add a rather small country like Denmark and forgot about (for instance) Spain, Portugal and so many more?)

Are you Scandinavian? :D (1 of my best friends since a long time is Swedish BTW) :D

Keep smiling steve w...keep smiling :D

LaoPo

re: Texas, yeah I was wondering why a bunch of little European countries made the list and California did not. :o

so, does anyone here know an actual meaningful (in the social sciences, census-taking way) to survey origins with only 20 choices? geographical or geopolitical boundaries? choose the 20 largest and put the others in "other"? largest by area, population, economy? or maybe it should be by first language spoken?

some variant of this poll does seem to run often enough. anyone want to start another "favorite beer in thailand" poll? :D

From Malaysia.

It only takes me a six hours drive from my home

to Hatyai, Thailand, on the Malaysian double lane

super highway non-stop....... stopping only for food

and rest along the super highway.

I am a regular visitor to Hatyai, and Songkhla.

Sawatdi krap.

re: Texas, yeah I was wondering why a bunch of little European countries made the list and California did not. :o

so, does anyone here know an actual meaningful (in the social sciences, census-taking way) to survey origins with only 20 choices? geographical or geopolitical boundaries? choose the 20 largest and put the others in "other"? largest by area, population, economy? or maybe it should be by first language spoken?

some variant of this poll does seem to run often enough. anyone want to start another "favorite beer in thailand" poll? :D

To my knowledge that has been done before also :D

LaoPo

LaoPo

:D you really made me laugh. Why are you so angry?

If it really is a 'harmless piece of research' why didn't you put more countries in the first place to be accurate about your 'research'?

Why did you add a rather small country like Denmark and forgot about (for instance) Spain, Portugal and so many more?)

Are you Scandinavian? :D (1 of my best friends since a long time is Swedish BTW) :D

Keep smiling steve w...keep smiling :D

LaoPo

i'm not angry just frustrated that even after stating once some people still do not realise YOU CAN ONLY ENTER 20 SUBJECTS INTO A POLL ON THIS FORUM SO HOW PRAY DO I PUT IN MORE COUNTRIES :D i'm going to the pub P

too angelic moi

very sorry as i said before had to miss o :o ff heaven and the 207 other countries because you are only allowed 20 headings,as for the america/usa thang, tough!

LaoPo

if you think it is a waste of time then please don't open the link/post on the thread then,and please stop whinging,it is a harmless piece of research on my part just to see in a broad way who is using the forum.it is not meant to be rocket science and i am not sharing this imformation with big brother

you really made me laugh. Why are you so angry?

Are you Scandinavian? (1 of my best friends since a long time is Swedish BTW)

Keep smiling steve w...keep smiling

LaoPo

i'm not angry just frustrated that even after stating once some people still do not realise YOU CAN ONLY ENTER 20 SUBJECTS INTO A POLL ON THIS FORUM SO HOW PRAY DO I PUT IN MORE COUNTRIES i'm going to the pub P

Right...that's why you should have done WORLD-parts instead countries :D

Have fun in the pub :D

LaoPo