Where You From

steve w

nationality  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From the heart of europe...

...and proud to be in asia!

BTW the poll is not representative w/o all the yanks but I think they won't identify w/ "america" as a sufficiant choice. You should have put it ON TOP of the list and name it U S A. then they will participate in your poll... :o

Cheers,

KY

I'm getting nervous...there appears to be a lot of the same queries on other forums...

however in typical defiant tutsi style I respond: 1645 Casa Grande St., Pasadena, California, 91104

anyone out to get me in 'extra-judicial' style then you better send in the tanks...

pizz on yew(with reference to the tank commander)... :o:D

Edited by tutsiwarrior

BTW the poll is not representative w/o all the yanks but I think they won't identify w/ "america" as a sufficiant choice. You should have put it ON TOP of the list and name it U S A. then they will participate in your poll... :o

Cheers,

KY

agreed with Don YAK

I know that there are a few other tv.commers who live below the US fonrtier...

I live in Guatemala, there are one or two in Mexico, and I belive one or two in the caribbean...

Now, we may not all be FROM these places but we live here, and this is America... Not that cellophane wrapped fifty state bubble up north. So kindly distinguish.

I voted somewhere not on this list.

:D

Cheers,

KY

agreed with Don YAK

I know that there are a few other tv.commers who live below the US fonrtier...

I live in Guatemala, there are one or two in Mexico, and I belive one or two in the caribbean...

Now, we may not all be FROM these places but we live here, and this is America... Not that cellophane wrapped fifty state bubble up north. So kindly distinguish.

I voted somewhere not on this list.

:D

The poll question is "where do forum members come from" not "where are forum members living now".

:D silly poll.... :D

IF you do one, you have to do all the countries in the world, otherwise you can't have exact percentages.

You only do a few countries in Europe, not even all EU members.

Britain... :o consists of several parts.

America: USA - Central America - South America??? :D

sorry: silly.

But, I'll bet your country is mentioned :D

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Cheers,

KY

I think I am smarter than the average yank ... i know where america is, but i am from the country of Texas, it just happens to be connected to america/USA

:D-->

QUOTE(Phil B @ 2006-03-30 04:52:05) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers,

KY

I think I am smarter than the average yank ... i know where america is, but i am from the country of Texas, it just happens to be connected to america/USA

i guess i am showing my yank arrogance. i forgot about centeral and south america, but i still know where they are. BTW there are only 48 states in the bubble up north

I am from Nong Gik but I was born in Ohio, USA.

Could we possibly learn something else from this Poll? Where are the worst countries in the world to live. It appears Britain is the worst followed by America. Why do so many Brits leave their homeland? :o

Edited by Gary A

I'm from Finland, but grew up in the UK (Stockport nr Manchester)

Have UK and Finnish nationality :D

Used to live in Paris (France not Texas :D) before relocating here to Bangkok

I never want to go back to living in the UK.......its too boring and I can't stand the current gov, actually tempted to give up my British nationality I dislike them so much :o