The Godfather For Pc

Jockstar

Just downloading The Godfather for the PC and was wondering. Anyone played it yet? Any good? Also what about Star Wars Empire at War and Star Wars Knights Of the Republic. Any one played these?

I am thinking of getting The Godfather for my PS2 or Xbox. The reviews are quite good.

I played the first 'Knights of the Old Republic' and enjoyed it. Its the only game of its type that I have played, so can't comare it to anything to give you an idea. It is a RPG with turn based combat and plenty of side missions. Give it a try.

Godfather is a good (but not great) game in the style of GTA. Those Star Wars RPGs are both excellent

If I was you I would look out for "Oblivion" a 1st person RPG out now. You need a hefty PC but it's the best RPG in years!

Ordered it from day 1, a very good game, but not great, the graphics are not that good, the gameplay it's ok...Overall, I was pleased with the game and worth playing it, I am a GTAgame style fan :o

Ordered it from day 1, a very good game, but not great, the graphics are not that good, the gameplay it's ok...Overall, I was pleased with the game and worth playing it, I am a GTAgame style fan :o

In that case have you tried Driver: Parallel Lines. I bought it and played it a little before deciding that if it’s not GTA it’s not for me. But if you like that style it looks very nice. Great graphics and nice production.