Age!

bbigman21

How old are you?  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weyhey! Haven't seen this question on the forum before...

... this month.

You're kidding me!....Who're you trying to fool? :o

Judging from your avatar...you look much much older than 26!.....or marital problems perhaps?

Maidee maidee!......pick another number :D

Edited by BKK90210

Weyhey! Haven't seen this question on the forum before...

... this month.

You're kidding me!....Who're you trying to fool?

Judging from your avatar...you look much much older than 26!.....or marital problems perhaps?

And I thought I could get away with it - you're just too clever.

I'm also made of latex too :o

i met my TG whilst i was in australia on a work visa, she was study accounting in sydney. We were together for 1 year before we took a holiday in thailand together, we stayed for 1 and half months then i returned back to england and she stayed with her family in thailand. She is now returning to Australia tomorrow to start up further studies and i will meet her in australia around june the 1st. We plan to gather up years of evidence before we plan on applying for the SV. ( hopefully 3 - 4 years ) She plans on studying for a further 2 years, and once my work visa runs out i will also plan on studying. She has her heart set on living in Australia so she really wants to apply for PR after her studies, Same as me, i would love to live in Oz so i plan to do the same.

So the percentage of you that are 25 and under. What are the circumstances that you either ended up in Thailand or Want to go there or both?

Ever seen the start of Mr Bean?

What you blew up england? Or the part where he is doing his exercise? Either way you are not conjuring up a good image :o

So the percentage of you that are 25 and under. What are the circumstances that you either ended up in Thailand or Want to go there or both?

im 25 but will be 26 just under a month away.

I got a Thai Fiancee and holidayed there 3 times in 2 years, i love the life style and would like to live there for atleast 2 or 3 years, Hopefully to start some sort of business.

Plus i want to see more of SE asia and if i live in Thailand the air tickets will be alittle cheaper (I think) :o