Maxim cover girl tells Thai police she was drugged

webfact

Spiking women's drinks so you can rape them is depraved.

Spiking anyone's drink for any reason is the work of a psychotic dog. One of my pals was spiked a month ago, a highly stable, well liked guy ended up badly injured by continually falling when he tried to walk home.

A detestable cowardly act.

Did you ever hear of Andrew Luster? Heir of Max Factor, the cosmetics company, the story is here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Luster but to sum it up he would basically court women, drug them, rape them and video tape the whole abuse. He initial was given a prison sentence of 124 years but that was reduced on appeal to 50 years, which would make him eligible for parole in 2028.

The job, she said, was to attend a birthday party of a young businessman and held the birthday cake for him. She said she was promised a payment of 5,000 baht.

Lesson learnt, if you got to go for a measly 5,000 baht, don't go with got. :(

If this is what happened it is a detestable act. However, i would like greater clarification about how a woman that has just woken up from a drug induced state has the strength to "hold a man back until her friend arrives."

That, on the basis of the report in the paper does not add up. I don't want to be cynical here because these crimes do occur but this is looking flaky to me

Good post, very well put unlike some of the other blunt comments.

I have been drugged in Phi Phi by off duty (well I better not say as it's a long story) and woke up after two beers, 15 hours later, walking around like I had just had 10 bottles of large Chang.

It was hard enough to keep myself upright, never mind holding someone far stronger than me back until help arrived. Obviously there are different drugs that these twisted minded people use but I am over six foot and probably twice her weight, so like you said it also looks flaky to me.

Third time she has been in the media in last couple years first for getting beaten by her Taiwan boyfriend and next there was an abortion 'scandal'.

Interesting the press were to hand when she complained

Some people have a propensity for getting into trouble and receiving lots of publicity over it (Lindsey Lohan springs to mind). The tabloids love it. Perhaps no publicity is bad publicity.

It seems most of the posters here did not read the link page story; it goes on to say she was half carried into the room unconscious by the guy (seen on the hotel CCTV). Would seem to validate the story a little bit more. Also I can't believe guys are equating modelling for Maxim, which is a lad's mag with no nudity (probably aimed at a higher age demographic than FHM) to modelling for a skin mag. Even if she did model for a skin mag it does not mean she deserves to be raped.

Edited by charlieboz

why some man would be with a ugly woman like her !!

Look closely at the jaw area and mouth. She is a he!

By your logic, I must be a woman!!!!

No, yours is rather masculine. A bit hairy, though. :)

• Like 1

Just when I thought this thread couldn't sink any lower - it does!

What sort of people is Thailand attracting that they cannot distinguish between a woman and a transsexual?

• Like 1

A number of posts referencing prostitution have been removed as well as replies.

Please exercise care in your posts. Blaming the alleged victim is going to get your post deleted.

• Like 1

I don't think I've ever seen such a collection of low class posters as I have on this thread.

She's a Thai woman and she's a model.

That does not make her a hooker and that does not make it her fault if some idiot drugs her.

Hear, hear! Some pretty sick people on here...

Just when I thought this thread couldn't sink any lower - it does!

What sort of people is Thailand attracting that they cannot distinguish between a woman and a transsexual?

I completely agree. Not sure why so many can't see it's obviously a guy.

Apparently, Thailand attracts loads of us old Farang geezers, many perpetually on drink, who can't disguish between men and women, bar girl or non, educated or not, schemer or not, etc. smile.png

Again, what happened to him is still terrible and wrong. And, if there was foul play, I hope they get whoever is responsible.

Edited by PaullyW