Waiting time for Schengen visa for 2. Visit?

Hello!

I want know, how long is waiting time for 2.visa for Schengen?

Someone told me 1 week!

Give allready guarantee number after 2 week no response, maybe every country not same waiting time?

About booking flight before you know you have visa consulate told me we need flight ticket before, other people say reservation is also enough !

So how long if visa not come early enough is the time where I can change flight date with thai air and how much does it coasts?

Also 1000 baht like on arabic airlines?

In Europe one person around 150€

Question would be, which kind of Visa ?

My friend is flying with his wife to the Netherlands. She applied for a Tourist Visa on Wednesday and received her passport with the Visa back on Tuesday the following week.

It's always wise to apply for the visa well before you are planning to go.

When she applies for the Visa she needs to show a (Pre-Booked) Reservation ticket for Airline (Need to show exact date when you are leaving)

(My friends Ticket date showed that she was leaving on the 27th, and the visa was issued with from date on the 26th)

Regarding the cost for changing date, it depends on the Airline and the Ticket class, my friends ticket is Date Change free of Charge, but that is with China Airlines. My advice would be, contact your preferred airline

edit: // Added Info about the Visa

Edited by MJCM

Hi,

Last year moxtravel http://www.moxtravel.com/ offered the opportunity to make a booking and give a document to show at the embassy and pay only on the condition that a visum is allowed.

I think Any travel agent will do it for you if you ask them. Nothing special about that, its the same with the travel insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by MJCM