Did my visa run but they didn't give me the stamp back in to Thailand...

Answer to the OP

I had same problem,i went on double entry visa in Laos and when we come back to border they didn't stamp my passport.I entered Thailand.I had both arrival and departure cards in my passport.

After two months i had to go to immigration for extension.I was lucky to come few days earlier. I had to go back to border to get stamp again.And everything went ok.

OP i suggest solve this problem now,don't wait.

I learned my lesson after that,to check EVERYTHING. I even go with tour which i pay 8000baht to make double entry and it still went wrong. So in future DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING.

EDIT: I suggest to go to visa agency and book a tour again to border and ask them about it,it will be easier if someone give you advice what to do .That is what i did,i payed 2000baht and thai man make everything for me when i came on border.

Edited by GotR1GHT

they did 2 mistakes. Thailand forget to stamp me out. noticed 2 minutes later and I came back to ask where was my stamp. yes he forgot...

in Lao, they stamped me for 1 month instead of 15 days. a final officer do a final check and told me to go back to officer.

as I didn't understand what she means, she fix the date with the officer who did the mistake...

so always check, know the rules. if not ask....

same thing happened to me in usa when entering at a border controlled at airport. . they stamped my passport with something I was not familiar.

I asked the last officer who check money you import.

the guy thought it was funny I asked him, but I told him I have to know what their stamps mean ... and he explained me.

if you know, ask... but don't leave custom thinking they know what they do... and you will deal later. deal now, not later. better to lose face than being sorry... :D

• Like 1

<Flame and profanity/inappropriate language removed>

Secondly thanks to the people that did take me seriously.

I did the border run with a company and the border was Kota bharu if you've been down there it is pretty simple to just walk across the bridge it's all new down there and I think they are still getting used to the new set up.

After showing my passport to a friend at immigration he came to the conclusion that I had done everything right but because the previous stamp was still valid until the 18th (tomorrow) they saw the date as still valid and assumed I was just crossing the border for shopping or something so haven't taken the arrival slip or given me an extension

So they have given me a stamp which I saw them do and even tho I crossed the border on the 14th I must have been one Of the first people across that morning and it was still dated the 13th.

So I have a stamp but they have not given me 90 days extension.

With the help of some good friends I think I have everything sorted and won't have to back to the border just waiting on a call to confirm they've sorted it for me now.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app