Jomtien: French bakery available early morning? Foodmart starts at about 8:30am

paulsh

Hey there,

So the problem is very simple, I usually wake up between 6 and 7:00am, and sometimes I like to have a fresh Chocolate Croissant like those for my breakfast:

cr10.jpg

I live not far from Foodmart which sells French Bakery, however they don't have it available before 8:30am (sometime even later, but usually they get delivered at about 8:20am or something), and if I really want one then I will have to wait almost two and a half hours to get my breakfast! sick.gif

Are there any other French Bakery resellers available in Jomtien at earlier hours? I even though of going to the Friendship Supermarket in Pattaya however they open much later!

Thanks for any advice!

What about Continental Bakery near the Thepprasit traffic light? Not sure if they do the stuff you're looking for but the branch on the darkside opens at 6.00 or 6.30 in the morning so I suspect the Jomtien branch may be the same.

BAKERS NEEDED
Since Rick the baker sadly died last year I dont think there is any authentic foreign run bakery like you would find back home in Europe, he used to start baking at 4am daily.
Since Pattaya is a night time city most cafes dont open until 8.30 and I would imagine that most of the pastry at that time would be from the day before.
Maybe Foodland bakery or Macro bakery might have fresh pastries early in the morning before other places.
I will ask KIM the baker for you (he closed his bakery but might know of other proper ferang bakeries)

What about Continental Bakery near the Thepprasit traffic light? Not sure if they do the stuff you're looking for but the branch on the darkside opens at 6.00 or 6.30 in the morning so I suspect the Jomtien branch may be the same.

I didn't know about that place, thanks I will go take a look!

There is a French bakery next to Friendship. Not sure what time they open, but should be early.

Hey, I'm going to the Friendship Supermarket quit often and I have never saw it! On which side is it? (should I look left or right when going out of Friendship?)

There is a French bakery next to Friendship. Not sure what time they open, but should be early.

Hey, I'm going to the Friendship Supermarket quit often and I have never saw it! On which side is it? (should I look left or right when going out of Friendship?)

Try looking across the street (Pattaya Thai). But then again, there's two Friendships on Pattaya Thai! thumbsup.gif

Edited by BB1950

One post removed:

30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.