Agent for Indo 60 Visa

itchybum

Anyone know where I can get this done ?

Not convenient for me to be in Bangkok for the 3 days or so it says it takes to get.

So would pay an agent as long as not ridiculous amount to get it done for us.

Thanks

Might be helpful if you indicated your current location, all we know is it's not Bangkok.

And many people may not even guess what "Indo 60" might mean, some of which may even know a good visa/travel agent in your area.

(Indonesian 60-day tourist visa BTW)

My question was - where are *you* located?

If you don't mind going to Bangkok, head to the embassy yourself!

There would not be any visa agent located where I live.

And if you read the op, you would have read the second line.

Ta

Do you really not understand? CM's just an example, thought you were trying to actually get a concrete recommendation rather than a theoretical discussion of the industry's cost factors.

You're asking for a recommendation on someone more convenient to you than Bangkok, but won't state where you are located?

If you keep it a secret we can't help you and you'll just have to make the trip yourself.

Do you really not understand? CM's just an example, thought you were trying to actually get a concrete recommendation rather than a theoretical discussion of the industry's cost factors.

You're asking for a recommendation on someone more convenient to you than Bangkok, but won't state where you are located?

If you keep it a secret we can't help you and you'll just have to make the trip yourself.

Where did I say I wanted someone more convenient than Bangkok ?

Me thinks your reading skills are lacking, or drink is a factor, or you glance over stuff and think you get it.

Anyone know where I can get this (Agent for Indo 60 Visa) done ? Not convenient for me to be in Bangkok for the 3 days or so it says it takes to get. So would pay an agent as long as not ridiculous amount to get it done for us.

Seriously I'm trying to help here and thought you were being perfectly clear, other than that missing detail - I don't see any other way to interpret it?

You aren't in Bangkok. You're looking for an agent. Isn't the location of the agent relevant?

Let's take a different approach. Have you tried calling the embassy and seeing if the whole transaction can take place by post or courier? Or perhaps you only need to be there for the drop-off or the pick up?

Anyone know where I can get this (Agent for Indo 60 Visa) done ? Not convenient for me to be in Bangkok for the 3 days or so it says it takes to get. So would pay an agent as long as not ridiculous amount to get it done for us.

Seriously I'm trying to help here and thought you were being perfectly clear, other than that missing detail - I don't see any other way to interpret it?

You aren't in Bangkok. You're looking for an agent. Isn't the location of the agent relevant?

Let's take a different approach. Have you tried calling the embassy and seeing if the whole transaction can take place by post or courier? Or perhaps you only need to be there for the drop-off or the pick up?

Thats why I mentioned Korat in the next post.

I live in the jungle, so no chance of any agent being convenient to me.

With the embassy in Bangkok, I had presumed an agent would also be in Bkk as doubt they would travel all the way from god knows where to transact a visa just for me, without it costing an arm and a leg.

Being there for drop off and pickup only is also not convenient as its a long drive to Bkk just for that, twice in 3 days. May as well stay in town, but that is not convenient just now either for various reasons.

I have not called the embassy. One move at a time.

Jungles of Korat eh?

So Bangkok's OK, you're thinking you can just mail your passport and forms back and forth to an agent.

So try the phone call on Monday, maybe you can do exactly the same directly with the embassy. . .

Jungles of Korat eh?

So Bangkok's OK, you're thinking you can just mail your passport and forms back and forth to an agent.

So try the phone call on Monday, maybe you can do exactly the same directly with the embassy. . .

Possibly, never done it before, not sure I want to trust a stranger by mail. Thats why I was hoping someone has used and can recommend someone etc.

Did not think about the embassy and doing it by mail direct, shall ask though. Hope they speak English.

• 10 months later...

I'm just trying to help, if Bangkok isn't convenient then where would you like to find one?

For example, I know a guy in Chiang Mai, does that help you?

hello boosta.... i am looking for an agent in chiang mai to do my 60 day indonesian visa.... could you give me his contact, thank you!