Brilliant lifestyle here

Ozybear

The OP would be very surprised, if he knew, what the village folks really thought of him!whistling.gif

Hope the glasses don't slide of your nose anytime soon.

Respect given, respect recieved. Maybe that's where you went wrong.

You will learn with time.

Why comment if your so sour ?

Not sour chum, just seen and dealt with stuff NOT related to me. Perhaps me as an English guy you do not read my words as they are meant. Some here try to help and you do not understand we are trying to help. But thats OK with me, up to you. smile.png

• Like 1

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't see alcohol at my place as I keep the doors closed. Lol.

I'm confused ...

What doors do you keep closed?

Do you keep the doors closed to hid the alcohol?

Noooooooooo, he has learned a lesson I learned. Posted Image
Yep he turned the neon flashing "welcome" sign off.

Not one of them are elders or bibs. They took me for face values, see I spend and looks for products first in the village, look for locals to do the work before I look elsewhere and it was noticed

Works for me.

You should try smiling, your life may improve in this country before being negative hence being shafted as I haven't come close to any bad shit since the first post.

SMILE.

The OP would be very surprised, if he knew, what the village folks really thought of him!Posted Image

You will learn with time.

Why comment if your so sour ?

Not sour chum, just seen and dealt with stuff NOT related to me. Perhaps me as an English guy you do not read my words as they are meant. Some here try to help and you do not understand we are trying to help. But thats OK with me, up to you. Posted Image

My mistake chap, all taken on board but I am not a negative person and do what I can even before opening my wallet here.

Cherio.

Jealousy is a curse and as I attempted to put up a good news post, sad sacks try to bring us down. Just shows who's miserable within their own skin. No offence taken by me at all. Their life their choice.

I am happy and are not waiting to fall from guilt as some are just waiting from the choices they have made.

Jealousy is a curse and as I attempted to put up a good news post, sad sacks try to bring us down. Just shows who's miserable within their own skin. No offence taken by me at all. Their life their choice.

I am happy and are not waiting to fall from guilt as some are just waiting from the choices they have made.

''The blind will never see''. BUT, we here wish you well and intheclub.gif

Kitsune, your the negative type of person that does not understand life. Another miserable person that has an excuse for everything and tries to bring others down to your level, won't work with me sunshine. Keep thinking negative about things in life that you have no power over and keep complaining about them. One day someone will listen, but frankly, you really do sound like you should just keep your head in the sand so we all don't think how much of a jerk you must be, first opinion.

Pride comes before a fall and I'm afraid my friend,to most people on here it sounds like yours could be spectacular!rolleyes.gif

Just because I was bored and had nothing else better to do, I did a quick count of the posters views. 6 negatives, 7 positives, 4 Neutrals, and a couple of off-topics. coffee1.gif Hmmm.....the vocal minority.

Edited by Gsxrnz

Kitsune, your the negative type of person that does not understand life. Another miserable person that has an excuse for everything and tries to bring others down to your level, won't work with me sunshine. Keep thinking negative about things in life that you have no power over and keep complaining about them. One day someone will listen, but frankly, you really do sound like you should just keep your head in the sand so we all don't think how much of a jerk you must be, first opinion.

Pride comes before a fall and I'm afraid my friend,to most people on here it sounds like yours could be spectacular!Posted Image
Just because I was bored and had nothing else better to do, I did a quick count of the posters views. 6 negatives, 7 positives, 4 Neutrals, and a couple of off-topics. Posted Image Hmmm.....the vocal minority.
Love your work gsx. At least I know half the people here are cool, the other half have spent to much time in the sun.

If its not on, it's not on. Lol.

• Like 1

''The blind will never see''. BUT, we here wish you well and Posted Image
Thanks trans, I think. Lol. Glad my eyes do work. Lucky ey.
  • Like 1

Classic case of rose tinted spectacles..

totster smile.png

Just lucky I guess, met the right one, live in the right places. Au and Nong Han.

Your life is no different from the rest of us that enjoy living here, nothing special with your circumstances. The small negatives that we also all experience haven't made themselves evident to you as yet, once you start spending an appreciable amount of time here they will. Having said that, the negatives are not a problem once you accept that's how it is and they certainly don't affect my outlook with regards to living here. As for the complaining, well there's nothing better than having a good moan about something when having a beer with mates.

totster :)

• Like 2

OP: Don't know why some posters are giving you grief. From what you have described you have homes in Thailand and Oz and plan to comute between them based on the seasons. From what you're saying you are providing some money from time to time for your local community & can afford the gifts and can afford to walk away - sounds good to me. I agree with some observations regards mutual respect, only your wife will know the reality.

Any relationship can break down at any time for a multitude of reasons & that is self evidenced by the negative comments in this topic. How many women in the West would live with a man long term without any assurance, same applies here in Thailand.

I have been living with my Thai wife for 17 years, both in Australia & Thailand. Our relationship has so far lasted three times longer that any Western woman I have lived with.

Best wishes for your future...

• Like 1

Classic case of rose tinted spectacles..

totster Posted Image

Just lucky I guess, met the right one, live in the right places. Au and Nong Han.

Your life is no different from the rest of us that enjoy living here, nothing special with your circumstances. The small negatives that we also all experience haven't made themselves evident to you as yet, once you start spending an appreciable amount of time here they will. Having said that, the negatives are not a problem once you accept that's how it is and they certainly don't affect my outlook with regards to living here. As for the complaining, well there's nothing better than having a good moan about something when having a beer with mates.

totster :)

Totally agree

We all love moan with our western friends to clear our head from time to time as I also participate in.

Yes I am fresh here and understand that I will always do my head in from time to time from the country way of life but that is my problem and I do accept that after I do the count before I reply

Thanks for the advise and look forward to more.

Big smiles that there are some, what I call normal people here to vent with.

Thanks.

OP: Don't know why some posters are giving you grief. From what you have described you have homes in Thailand and Oz and plan to comute between them based on the seasons. From what you're saying you are providing some money from time to time for your local community & can afford the gifts and can afford to walk away - sounds good to me. I agree with some observations regards mutual respect, only your wife will know the reality.

Any relationship can break down at any time for a multitude of reasons & that is self evidenced by the negative comments in this topic. How many women in the West would live with a man long term without any assurance, same applies here in Thailand.

I have been living with my Thai wife for 17 years, both in Australia & Thailand. Our relationship has so far lasted three times longer that any Western woman I have lived with.

Best wishes for your future...

17 good years for you and many more to come I do wish for you.

I do look forward to posting replies like yours in Years to come.

Oi oi oi

• Like 1

The OP would be very surprised, if he knew, what the village folks really thought of him!whistling.gif

Okay, did I spell naiveté with a small "n"?

Oooops.

As you never learnt how to spell, possibly they forgot to teach you what love is all about. All family included.

Straight up ... that's out of order ... dry.png

Come to us as a friend we've not met ... not a spelling policeman please.

The OP's intentions are good. His outlook on life in the village are good. He has money to spent, that is good. He perceives he is being liked by the family and villagemembers because he keeps it local. In fact all is good. So it must be good...........

• Like 2

I think the difference with me is I met my wife in au after she had done a lot of world travelling before she introduced me to issaan and the family. I had never been o/a before and I know that I struck gold immediately. No bar girl , just an ethical hard working women that realises the importance of the dollar more than I did. I do now.

Gold gold gold. Many years together and it only gets better.

Thank you mummzy inlaw, you did a great job.

Sorry guys I think this guy is a troll. So not wasting my time reading his sad drivel live too short.

+1, smile.png

Business must be good in that remote Esarn village to afford regular world travel. whistling.gif

I think the difference with me is I met my wife in au after she had done a lot of world travelling before she introduced me to issaan and the family. I had never been o/a before and I know that I struck gold immediately. No bar girl , just an ethical hard working women that realises the importance of the dollar more than I did. I do now.

Gold gold gold. Many years together and it only gets better.

Thank you mummzy inlaw, you did a great job.

Sorry guys I think this guy is a troll. So not wasting my time reading his sad drivel live too short.
+1, Posted Image

Business must be good in that remote Esarn village to afford regular world travel. Posted Image

Quite the opposite my friend. 11 kids in the family put together and she was educated, then borrowed for work on cruise ships, mediterranian and Caribbean, then Dubai , then aus. Then Abu then back to aus. All under her own steam. Very smart, high morals, and knows what to do with$$$. Never wasted a cent. Put others in the family through uni. Then I met her here in aus. Now the family has good business in the local villages, hence no need to send $$$. No bar girls in our family ever. This is why I am so happy. From zero to hero. Luck, not really. But hard work got them where they are today.
  • Like 1

The OP's intentions are good. His outlook on life in the village are good. He has money to spent, that is good. He perceives he is being liked by the family and villagemembers because he keeps it local. In fact all is good. So it must be good...........

So true my friend. It's not rocket science to be caring and understanding

Easy to smile here.

Time to go to work soon. FIFO time.

So true my friend. It's not rocket science to be caring and understandingEasy to smile here.Time to go to work soon. FIFO time.

Make sure though that you not become another LIFO type !!