Thailand: Miscarriage of justice in Sherry Ann murder case

webfact

You can watch it as well.Then you can ask your senator in USA,why your country had given refuge to main perpetrators of that horrific crime?

You can also ask US embassy - who gave them visas?

Main perpetrator?

What are you on about Chunking? Yes it’s a Nation news article so rather tough to decipher but:

Did this guy murder Sherry Ann? Was he part of the plot to murder Sherry Ann – Is he in any way involved with the murder??

So who in America would know?? Sherry Ann’s family was concerned with who committed the murder, who hired people, not who helped cover it up though I am sure they do not like them either. Does that clear things up for you?

Why no extradition requests from Thailand to the US?

Still the case has not been solved

Well come on this is an article from The Nation!!

The case was solved the person who hired the murder's convicted and then AQUITTED or released in the Pu Yai perp walk - Unfortunatly that is not mentioned in the article - Go Nation GO Team!

I don't know how many times this comes up!! Thailand and the US (like the US and Brazil) have an extradition treaty of sorts BUT its not a REGULAR treaty like with many other countries. In fact it may be worth more than the paper it is written on but that might be open for argument.

Basically they extradite if they want to - DOUBT they want to.

A note The Nation also fails to mention and cannot mention that this error, this false imprisonment was brought to light by the tireless work of Sherry Anns father who lives in the US (and will never come to Thailand again!)

I knew Bill Duncan when he had a bar on Soi 19, near the Honey Hotel, and earlier when he worked in Indonesia. I thought he died several years ago? do you know where he is in the US?

You can watch it as well.Then you can ask your senator in USA,why your country had given refuge to main perpetrators of that horrific crime?

You can also ask US embassy - who gave them visas?

Main perpetrator?

What are you on about Chunking? Yes it’s a Nation news article so rather tough to decipher but:

Did this guy murder Sherry Ann? Was he part of the plot to murder Sherry Ann – Is he in any way involved with the murder??

So who in America would know?? Sherry Ann’s family was concerned with who committed the murder, who hired people, not who helped cover it up though I am sure they do not like them either. Does that clear things up for you?

No,it doesnt.

"So,who in America would know??..." - in America nobody knows;so - smalltime crooks run to ...Thailand,

big criminals prefer -

America!

In one of my friendly countries - they have "wanted list" of people wanted there for big crimes.The guy who is No1 stays....

where?....in USA of course and he is not hiding,he is just useful for them.No4 is also there.

Hmmm... Let me see... 8.6 M Bt pp = about $300,000 for ruined life and miserable death...

I always felt life is cheap here...

Makes me wonder, how much is a Judge worth?

Hmmm... Let me see... 8.6 M Bt pp = about $300,000 for ruined life and miserable death...

I always felt life is cheap here...

Makes me wonder, how much is a Judge worth?

High court judge was couple of weeks short of retirement,he did not have much to lose,but "high" means high price;

she could afford it,no doubt about it and after one year inside she was ready to pay any price.