British man found dead at Central Pattaya Apartment

Lite Beer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Significant head injuries and blood around the apartment. Definitely sounds suspicious to me but I guess we will have to wait on the BIB to determine the actual cause.

You're joking, right?

The BiB will determine it was death by natural causes.

Or suicide, and why is all farang always naked when found dead?

Good question. Can anyone answer that?

Do the killers believe that is some type of final humiliation?

Here we go......

How is he Briitish if he was born in New Zealand

My British passport says I am British, born in England.

My Australian passport says I am Australian, born in England.

But why does it matter?

Exactly one year ago today, we were on holiday in Turkey and my husband took a long, hot bath then keeled over as soon as he stood up. From memory almost 20 stitches in his forehead and a black eye which lasted for weeks but fortunately no permanent damage. Even more fortunate was the fact I was in the hotel room when he fell; the doctor said had I not been there to call for help, he could quite easily have died given the rate at which blood was spurting out (caused by the long hot bath no doubt).

RIP, a young life taken too early. There but for the grace of God goes my husband.

Edited by Konini

Or maybe his father was from Pakistan? Travelled from NZ to the UK and applied for a free house and got it, hence he is British? :/

Who will open the newsagent now? Family must have heard first on their free sky tv sad.png

His father was a BRITISH man who emigrated to NZ; then met and married his mother who is a NEW ZEALANDER; they lived in Dunedin. Alan was therefore born in New Zealand. Under British law as the son of a Male Briton he has the right to a British Passport. There was no free anything, they have worked hard for everything they have. His Uncle heard the news on his Clock Radio when he woke in the morning, yes, clock radios do still exist. Yes I am family. And No we don't have sky TV, free or otherwise. Please would people understand this is a very hard time, and throwing insults on a public forum is not pleasant at all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been drunk in the shower before and fell backwards out of the bath, almost hitting my head on a marble sink unit in a Bangkok hotel before.

Like people say it's easy to have an accident in the bathroom especially if alcohol is involved.

If you were really drunk, you would not have remembered you almost hit your head

No but I could see how close the sink was to the bath the next day obviously