Serial Posters. No Life Outside Thai Visa ?

soi41

Nobody has commented on my new avatar.  Posted Image 

Anyway, I've got a Scottish pal here, he's an author and he flew to Chiang Mai to see me last week.  It's been a great pleasure having him here and we've been out to see a few sights.  It's been great scooting around taking photos, here's one of the Iron Bridge in Chiang Mai. 

Posted Image

So when I'm not at the gym / Jack's Van / Dinner dances / Muay Thai / Papas / Dinner Parties / Slow Boats To Laos / White Temple / Mae Ping National Park / chilling out with my farang friends / Thai friends blah blah.......I go take photos.

Then I sometimes post on here. That's my attempt at answering the OP.  

Just in case you were wondering.  Posted Image

I've been meaning to ask about that, which 1 are you Blether? And who's the other 1 and what are you both discussing?...

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody has commented on my new avatar. sad.png

Anyway, I've got a Scottish pal here, he's an author and he flew to Chiang Mai to see me last week. It's been a great pleasure having him here and we've been out to see a few sights. It's been great scooting around taking photos, here's one of the Iron Bridge in Chiang Mai.

1013010_554471021257891_1260072680_n.jpg

So when I'm not at the gym / Jack's Van / Dinner dances / Muay Thai / Papas / Dinner Parties / Slow Boats To Laos / White Temple / Mae Ping National Park / chilling out with my farang friends / Thai friends blah blah.......I go take photos.

Just in case you were wondering. coffee1.gif

I've been meaning to ask about that, which 1 are you Blether? And who's the other 1 and what are you both discussing?...

Mainly arguing, though the big bugger saw through my lame attempts at writing in 'Eastern European' English to try and troll him into a response.

For the record, The Blether is a total blether, but is damned good company, especially when he shuts up for ten minutes. Dinners are therefore the best time to spend time with him...

*hot tip for anyone who ever arranges to meet him; NEVER ask him to sing* ;)

Nobody has commented on my new avatar.  Posted Image 

Anyway, I've got a Scottish pal here, he's an author and he flew to Chiang Mai to see me last week.  It's been a great pleasure having him here and we've been out to see a few sights.  It's been great scooting around taking photos, here's one of the Iron Bridge in Chiang Mai. 

Posted Image

Just in case you were wondering.  Posted Image

Mainly arguing, though the big bugger saw through my lame attempts at writing in 'Eastern European' English to try and troll him into a response. 

For the record, The Blether is a total blether, but is damned good company, especially when he shuts up for ten minutes. Dinners are therefore the best time to spend time with him...

*hot tip for anyone who ever arranges to meet him; NEVER ask him to sing*      ;)

:lol::lol::lol::P

Sent from my LG-E612 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

*hot tip for anyone who ever arranges to meet him; NEVER ask him to sing* wink.png

So you even admit you're actually not a member since yesterday smile.png

Dear SinglePot, NO, really, I wanted to know if the thread you were interested in, that had "long posts, of high quality, from interesting and intelligent members" could be the thread where we had some interaction ...because I found that thread broing at first, and then later, quite a bit more interesting. And I just didn't answer the apparent "rhetorical" questions, because of several reasons, mostly to do with potential flames, no matter what my answer. Apparently, Boosta, has been banned since then, and he was a major part of that thread. I have no idea what happend, or why, to him? Because maybe, I can't get a lot of "validation" in Thailand, being a white woman, I would love to know if I was part of an intelligent thread, "high quality" and all of that. I am really not trying to be sarcastic, as I think you have taken it!

What has being a white woman go to do with it?Thailand is full of white women. Well, WHITENED anyway.

The phrase is High Maintenance.

Don't you just love it when a 'woman' tells you how you are feeling.

*hot tip for anyone who ever arranges to meet him; NEVER ask him to sing* wink.png

So you even admit you're actually not a member since yesterday smile.png

Joined yesterday just to try and wind the big badly singing blether up. But guess I'm here to stay now smile.png

Dr Strange didn't exactly improve the day for a lot of other members either.

My apologies. You however seem to be a one man self help therapy programme all by yourself. My self esteem is much improved just knowing you exist... ;)

My apologies. You however seem to be a one man self help therapy programme all by yourself. My self esteem is much improved just knowing you exist... ;)

Very strange.

• Like 1

My apologies. You however seem to be a one man self help therapy programme all by yourself. My self esteem is much improved just knowing you exist... wink.png

Very strange.

Or tres bizarre as they say in Dundee...

Glad to be of service. Hope the other members are feeling good to.

Waiting with bated breath as to what the other members are feeling good 'to' do?

Go? Reply to you? Go drinking (probably most common TV choice) ;)