Where do you want to die?

Cheapcharly

I don't think we have much choice on exactly where we will die, unless we have a hand in our own demise.

What to do with the body? I want a Viking funeral. Long tail boat on the Gulf of Thailand. Start the engine, set it alight and point it at the sunset.

The Vikings had engines? wink.png

Sure, when they came to North America, the Vikings found injuns everywhere smile.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think we have much choice on exactly where we will die, unless we have a hand in our own demise.

What to do with the body? I want a Viking funeral. Long tail boat on the Gulf of Thailand. Start the engine, set it alight and point it at the sunset.

like the long ships.... richard winmark..or the vikings kirt douglas.. so cool .

Speaking of Viking Funerals. better than 'The Long Ships'. Beau Geste, 1939 Version, Gary Cooper, Ray Milland, Brian Donlevy & Robert Preston. Had a huge impact on me when I was a kid. Is one of my all time favourite movies.

Not thst I expect to have any say in the mater but to die quietly at home would be ideal. then put my ashes in to a half empty bottle of Brandy and cast it upon the ocean.

However I do like this quote

“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”

Woody Allen

Fully support the motion ! If Brandy bottle not available or deemed too expensive, then Chang Beer shall do...

Death is Peaceful, Life is Harder

- Stephenie Meyer

I don't really care how, or where i die,,Just as long as i get the chance to spend all my money first.

Would hate to die tomorrow,,knowing that I'm leaving lots of money behind smile.png

• 5 weeks later...

This is a great topic.

I am sure it does not matter to me where I die,

But it might matter to anyone in my immediate family.

Probably would in fact.

Also, it will not matter to me where I die after I die, obviously.

I am not really Chinese.