Bring Carl's Jr. to Chiang Mai, show your support.

WinnieTheKhwai

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to have A&W over here a decade ago but they didn't do too well, hope this is not going to be the case

Times change though. CM not what it used to be, for better or worse there is a larger "foreign" community here now and the Thai middle class bracket is on the move.

My mate tells me the CJr in Chonburi does very well. And the ones i went to in Singapore were always packed.

Edited by DaamNaam

American fast food is what I am trying to escape from. Please think about the Thai children who will suffer for generations by bringing this unhealthy filth here.

You're trying to escape from fast food? Please let us know when you're clear. I'm at the edge of my seat!

• Like 1

American fast food is what I am trying to escape from. Please think about the Thai children who will suffer for generations by bringing this unhealthy filth here.

You're trying to escape from fast food? Please let us know when you're clear. I'm at the edge of my seat!

Arnhem Land may be the place for NCC. Although they do do KFC runs from time to time, so there is no real escape.