Thank you and goodbye

homeownership

I always wonder if people who say they are leaving for good come back to read the posts about them leaving for good !

there would be no point in flouncing if they didn't.

one would suspect they say goodbye hoping that somebody gives a shit.

More than likely he has decided that this particular personna has become tainted (though in my opinion those are the best ones), and we shall see him back in another giuse.

one can only hope

Edited by joeaverage

Best of luck to the OP.

I never had any issues with his issues... he worked for his money and said as much which seemed to bother a lot of people.

Maybe those that stole their fortunes and 'retired' are more acceptable here?

There's just so much envy and one-upmanship on here. It's all that unreleased jism testosterone I guess.

Relax.... give yourself a hand job. After all, it is only a forum.

• Like 1

Best of luck to the OP.

I never had any issues with his issues... he worked for his money and said as much which seemed to bother a lot of people.

Maybe those that stole their fortunes and 'retired' are more acceptable here?

There's just so much envy and one-upmanship on here. It's all that unreleased jism testosterone I guess.

Relax.... give yourself a hand job. After all, it is only a forum.

So you've bought his story, hook, line, and sinker? I've got no issues with successful people. But I may have an issue with someone who "pretends" to be successful....and tries so hard to broadcast that right at the outset (and again, and again, and again) Does he think it brings him more credibility? Anyone can come on this forum and say that they're filthy rich. I just can't imagine someone who is actually filthy rich doing it.

This guy does have a familiar MO. He'd start threads about how wonderful Thai people are. But then in various other threads, he'd be back to his Thai-bashing ways. Perhaps he thinks that he can get his point across better if he were seen as objective....and wealthy. Anyways, chances are that he will return under a new handle. Let's see who can spot him.

• Like 2

Wish you a safe trip on the internet, please come back with a better nick and this time take time for your introduction and fake personae construction before you jump in the really trolly threads.. ;) Good Luck

• Like 1

Homeowner is the idiot who started the flaming thread 'Are most expats completely broke' recently.

Good riddance!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/647638-are-most-ex-pats-completely-broke/?view=findpost&p=6521347

Another idiotic multi-millionaire Walter Mitty fantasist muppet bites the dust,don't let the door hit you on your way out & can you take the others with you?