Pissed Off With Thai Girls

Thai girls have f..ked and ruined my mind and I actually find myself somewhat attracted to Thai guys; afterall, you can't fake an erection! Anyone, as sTickman likes to say, gone over to the Dark Side after being done over by the Thai girls... a serious post, really - and the only thing holding me back from indulging the utter fear of AIDS!

That's the Western mindset for you, Greg. Shame, guilt, closets, dark rooms, forebodings, forbiddings, 'abnormal,' 'unnatural,' etc. Finally I came to terms with my own reality and am willing to say, openly in appropriate times and settings, "Yes, I'm gay. This is my boyfriend. And youuuuu?"

I don't think it's abnormal or unnatural to be gay. It's unusual and uncommon, but so is lefthandedness, and being a blue-eyed blonde outside of Scandanivia.

Guest endure
Thai girls have f..ked and ruined my mind and I actually find myself somewhat attracted to Thai guys; afterall, you can't fake an erection! Anyone, as sTickman likes to say, gone over to the Dark Side after being done over by the Thai girls... a serious post, really - and the only thing holding me back from indulging the utter fear of AIDS!

You mean that a small subset of Thai girls have ruined your life. You've obviously met the wrong Thai girls. There's no reason to assume that you'd have any more luck if you started going with Thai guys. It's not what's in their pants that's important - it's what's in their hearts. You need to find someone with a good heart rather than a big c*ck.