Hogging The Pole On Subway And Skytrain

Thaiquila

If I had a motorcycle I would use the sidewalk too. If you for example are on Sukhumvit Soi 6 and have to go to Sukhumvit Soi 8, turning right and taking the sidewalk is the only logical way to get there :o

I always laugh when I'm on the back of a motorcycle taxi and he takes the sidewalk and some old angry falang shouts at the driver while none of Thais seem to mind :D

Yeh and do you laugh when one hits a little kid?

If I had a motorcycle I would use the sidewalk too. If you for example are on Sukhumvit Soi 6 and have to go to Sukhumvit Soi 8, turning right and taking the sidewalk is the only logical way to get there :o

I always laugh when I'm on the back of a motorcycle taxi and he takes the sidewalk and some old angry falang shouts at the driver while none of Thais seem to mind :D

Little kids have no business being on the Sukhumvit sidewalk :D

I'd used the Skytrain maybe ten times previously, but yesterday at noon was a real surprise. I thought it wouldn't be crowded, Victory Monument to the Siam exchange point. Yikes! Crammed in like sardines, we could hardly breathe, let alone get on and off. So we transferred to the skytrain going to Sala Daeng, and it was like a different solar system.

If the skytrain can get so crowded at noon, what's it like during rush hour?

If I had a motorcycle I would use the sidewalk too. If you for example are on Sukhumvit Soi 6 and have to go to Sukhumvit Soi 8, turning right and taking the sidewalk is the only logical way to get there :D

Little kids have no business being on the Sukhumvit sidewalk :D

Well you can tell that to the couple who live a few doors down from me. There 8 year old daughter was hit by a speeding motorcycle on the side walk, not a motorcycle taxi but a delivery man. She had exited a shop and the bike ran straight in to her. Well she is now out of hospital after being there in a coma for around 3 weeks. She has permanent brain damage but you may think, so what, she should not have been there. :o

Cheers Noodles.

(edited for poor spelling)

Edited by English Noodles